Darenidemo Dekiru Kage Kara Tasukeru Mao Tobatsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Double-page supporter
For anyone that wants to know, this is where this is going.
Ares levels them up a bit and teaches the hero some stuff, uses his end-game tier magic to buff the shit out of them, and basically makes sure they take no damage and are safe to rest, eat, and sleep, and then the hero kicks him out of the party, and he wakes up the next morning yelling "Fuck you!" at the hero in his dream. He then contacts the church and they say they won't send a new priest and it's his job to help the hero beat the demon lord. He tries to find a priest to join their party to at least make it much easier to keep them alive but fails to find anyone suitable, so the church eventually relents and sends a priest, but he still has to help them for the rest of story.
I think that covers like, up to half of chapter 2 in the LN? We aren't even through chapter 1.
@Shinobu153 The thing is, he can't risk the hero dying, and having them fight monsters they stand no chance against without Ares, would put the hero at risk. Hero summoning is a major pain in the ass so, if the hero dies there isn't another one coming.

Dex-chan lover
The face the brat made when Ares told him he can teach him heals says everything
Dropping this sad story now....i'm sick and tired of this kind of stories with this stupid ass characters and their shitty personalities....i mean, you're a lvl 80something battle-priest, pummel some sense in that weak brat, make him your slave, but pls, for the love of god, don't let a bunch of snotty brats treat you like that

The dumbass hero is definitely thinking about getting rid of the most useful member of his party. No matter how much healing magic he learns, he ain't gonna turn into a high level priest. Those who prioritise their personal preferences over things which ensure survival, like this hero, who doesn't wants this priest coz he's a guy, don't last long. Seriously, what a massive dumbass.

@Draggador
To be fear to the hero he thinks that the priest is level 3 so in the hero's eyes not a high level priest and from the hero's point of view he is being a dick, so to the hero he is just a level 3 priest being a dick to people and saying there level is not high despite being level 3

Dex-chan lover
@LoupDeGarou isn't it said the first time he talks with his boss? i don't know....i might be wrong ngl...but i believe he's many many level stronger than the trashy kids, and also, the reaction from the adventures after his aoe heal could presume he is a very high level priest

And if (again) i'm not mistaken, in ch.1, again when he talks with his superior, doesn't the latter say that Ares is one of the strongest priests in the church?
Maybe i'm wrong on the precise level, but i'm quite sure he is very high-leveled
If you can check ch 1 and 2 just to be sure, i'd do it, but honestly, i just want to forget this manga

EDIT after a bit of searching i found
on the MAL novel page, going to the page of Ares Crown, he is not a priest, but a level 93 crusader.....the dude could easily slap the demon lord and call him his bitch....damn wow

Supporter
Stupid Hero is trying to learn some heal skill to say "F*ck off" to the Priest...

I don't know you all, but this hero seem to be a good one (full of good intentions, want to help, etc...) but don't have any brain and is full of trauma (he shudder when the Priest touch him, became crazy when the Priest tell him to replace the useless mage...)...

Can't wait to see what the Priest do when the Hero became full stupid... (And still waiting to see who the cover girl is...)

@Tesla i believe the cover girl wont appear for a lil while if its who i think it is.
im surprised shes the cover girl
didnt realise there was three vols of the manga made already

I think the hero is a girl and shes scared of guys so shes trying to learn priest stuff so they dont need priest on the team so its an all girl team
Or
Hero is a guy thats trying to make his own little harem

Group Leader
I really don't like the priest. He should just come off clean and say
"hey, the monster is level 15, you greenhorns don't stand a chance the way you are right now."

Nao knows about EXP mechanics and whatnots, he (which I'm guessing is actually a she) seems to be familiar with boundaries of levels and other world tropes.
Knowing the huge gap between their levels would certainly make him think twice before jumping into action. If anything, we haven't been provided any evidence
to the contrary up to this point.

I understand the priest hiding his level to keep them from getting cocky and dying, but the way he keeps secrecy about the knowledge on monsters levels and
what he knows about the party's current capabilities give the impression he cannot be trusted. I keep looking at Nao and how he reacts to the priest, and I can't blame
him for not trusting the jerk.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Bruh don't put modern firearms in your fantasy setting.

Contributor
Why a revolver. Just give her a flintlock or a matchlock. Hell, a matchlock might be even better since she's specialty is fire and she could potentially use fire magic to fire the gun.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
I like the MC, I guess I will stay to read

Double-page supporter
@kisato why would she use a flintlock? the ammunition would be harder to transport and take up more space, and reloading it would be a hassle for every shot fired while in the midst of battle. sure it gets off more firepowder, but having the supplies for constant maintenence would make the thing a burden

Users who are viewing this thread