Darenidemo Dekiru Kage Kara Tasukeru Mao Tobatsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Clearly the hero is a girl, and clearly the party I would just let them all die off and bring forth another hero!

Dex-chan lover
The hero is so obviously a woman, but shes a petty cunt. Ohwell. I like our MC tho.

I think it would be pretty funny for the hero, Nao, to attempt to recruit a female priest only so he can be turned down and called the lecher hero.

Fed-Kun's army
The hero should just die.

As if his current level can defeat something at the top of the food chain.

Even a kid knows he cant defeat a level 100 pokemon with a level 1 caterpie, unless its bred and fed with TMs

I guess the hero is a girl and she is afraid of men. That's why when Ares touched her on the previous chapter, she threw a tantrum

@Beer_Kitty

Even then, even the strongest possible Level 1 Caterpie can't beat a Level 100 Pokemon. Base stats are a bitch.

A single Struggle from the Level 100 could probably wipe out most Level 50s, let alone the Caterpie with just raw base stats and Struggle.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chappy!

in the assumption that the Hero is female, she would’ve been better off just saying she’s a girl and is uncomfortable around boys
in the unlikely assumption that the Hero is a guy and likes to fuck, shit, mr. Priest needs a new hero ASAP

Nep

Dex-chan lover
I think the country and the church is trying to do some "control the hero" maneuvers.

@Kuri_Something Info about why hero is hiding gender: I put in spoiler because I don't know if it counts but just in case...
All the previous heroes that were summoned were all men and thus the country and upper ranks of the church don't want this to get out so they basically ordered her to "make sure no one else finds out." This of course presents tons of problems: armor doesn't fit well cause it's designed for men, etc. Also, Ares, despite being a really strong member of the church is not allowed to know either which complicates tons of things. Source: I read the 4 translated LN.

This is new setting is pretty interesting. I hope other manga can learn from this, instead of copy/paste plot lines. You only need to tweak the settings a little.

Dex-chan lover
@YueEr When is Ares' lv revealed? I've only skimmed through the first chapter and a half of the LN so I don't think I've seen it yet.

@Leo80221 Ares' Level:
. It is in the character pics (whatever they are called) at the end of the 1st volume of LN. I don't remember when he outright says it though as part of the text.

Users who are viewing this thread