Darenidemo Dekiru Kage Kara Tasukeru Mao Tobatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Can I just take this as the MC beating it so badly it even gave up on being a monster?

Double-page supporter
Was wondering why there was so many comments on this chapter. Now, I understand. I kind of have the weird idea that the hero is female? And that she was previously abused by men.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
@Baysiri Under the fact they are in fact aliens. Well, or otherworlder is, depending on point of view.

Dex-chan lover
@Baysiri Why aren't facts obey logic? And it doesn't really matter if they think something or other, they just think differently by nature of their origin.

@kwendy You're missing the point here. Like I said, just because that's what they are, doesn't necessarily mean that it's how they think. You have no justification as to assume that it's how they view each other unless it was specifically stated in the story. Otherwise, it's just flat out your headcanon.

Dex-chan lover
@Baysiri And I refer you to my initial statement pointing out unsurprising conclusion heroine came to.

@kwendy They're the one that's acting out of the norm here, which is why we're having this debate to begin with. Everything else they do is illogical, therefore their actions can't be taken into consideration for this argument.

Dex-chan lover
@Baysiri Technically, people are incapable of illogical actions. What you call illogical just follows logic you don't want to percieve.

@kwendy Actions that the social majority would perceive as being asinine, out of the normal, and illogical from their viewpoint.

Dex-chan lover
@Baysiri Considering literally no character introduced initially acting according their own will you might as well assume their actions are in fact accepted by major powers of the world.

@kwendy I honestly don't remember anything that's happened past 1 chapter ago, so I mainly based it on my vague memory of the priests frustration of everything the hero did.

Dex-chan lover
@Baysiri It's realistically portrayed biased opinion. But just because he is right does not mean everyone else are wrong. Readers just very prone to assume POV character's point of view, pardon for redundancy.

For all the people in the comments:
Hero is naive FEMALE feminist who wants to hero but doesn't want to be held back due to being a girl, so she is hiding her gender, and the other girls are helping.
They kicked Ares out not because he was "useless" but mostly because he's a suspicious AF guy. (His uselessness was a convenient excuse.)

According to one commenter, the manga skipped on an incident that occurred just after Ares was kicked out. The Hero tried to recruit a (female) priest like Ares suggested, but since she was hiding her gender (and her identity as hero, for some reason?), everyone laughed at "him" (her) for trying to make a harem. Losing one's virginity can SEVERELY weaken a priest's powers, so most female priests stick with professional or all-female parties. Hero tried to recruit at the church, but was similarly denied. Hero decided to become a healer herself (and failed obviously) and tried to recruit a female warrior, and was consequently laughed at even harder since no self-respecting female warrior would join a newbie's harem team and/or a newbie team without an actual healer.
Angry hypocritical Hero lashed out and caused a massive brawl in the tavern, severing limbs and nearly killing multiple people. Ares had to come in after to clean up.

Ares doesn't need the hero to be strong or good; he just need him (her) to be strong enough to SURVIVE THE JOURNEY. Hence, he's trying to powerlevel her with softened mobs.
Ares himself (Lvl 93) is strong enough to take on the demon army on his own, but he needs the Hero's Divine Blessing to actually bring down the Demon King.
He cannot reveal his actual level because he was ordered to by the POPE. Popes in medieval times often had power equivalent to actual rulers, and this is a world where faith has a direct impact on powers and abilities.

The above is what I've gathered from comments on previous chapters and from spoilers from the actual novels. They may or may not be wrong.

The raws for 13.5 depict someone resembling the MC in modern clothes and in modern society suddenly in this world, wielding the same holy blade the current Hero is wielding, potentially implying that he (or maybe an ancestor?) was an isekai hero.

yare yare you have chosen death lol this manga is so stupidly funny i feel so much feminism here we have this kind of lady in our world too :) but they are not as important as a hero who's only purpose is hero's blessing :) our worlds feminists are all dead weight that want more than man but they call it equality they should just say i want more most man will compromise lol and give in to request but sadly they have stupid reason 😥i feel so sad for them the stupid reason is so stupid that brain cell might die if compromise lol

k im dropping this, this tudo guy is a shame to all Japanese hero troupes and after weeks of sticking to the legend of zelda fandom seeing him only makes me want to throw our valiant silent hero at him to teach him a thing or two about being a hero
u can say my par is set too high however u want, but reading about this thing(tudo) irittatttttttes me 🤬🤯

Users who are viewing this thread