Darenidemo Dekiru Kage Kara Tasukeru Mao Tobatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

She appears to have a thing for the priest, which I would gladly ship (fornication is mentioned as violation to her faith, so what if they get married?)...

I am still 50:50 towards the hero if he is scum or has special circumstances.

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
Reading the previous spoilers I know
The hero’s a girl and the other 2 party members know, but do they understand the gravity of the situation? Considering the time period and all, sleeping in the same room with the hero is making them ineligible for marriage. At least with someone with a status that would complement their own.

spoil me plz LN reader, ho strong the MC priest is and did they (hero and friends) discover how strong the MC is

Aggregator gang
@Twi
All 3 of those girls are morons and defective. They go throughout every challenge with an unending supply of unearned confidence because Ares keeps bailing them out. All because the "hero" wants to hero but doesn't want to be held back because she does not have a penis. The 2 followers are pretty much disowned by their families already for their defects and every chance they have make a good decision they just flub it. At almost any point in time if the hero admitted that she was a girl and was bad around guys, the church could have convinced a proper female priest to join them and just be in on the whole farce.

Instead Ares just does all the hard work for all of them and they drag him around from place to place like some quest giver NPC pretending to be a hero party. This whole story is about Ares being held back by his own church and forced to make the hero thing work and how a frustrating group of failures is there for ?comedy? relief.

Double-page supporter
@kayd
gun-knight-weapon-soldier-Marksman-machine-gun-AN-94-rifle-firearm-24537.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@VerneJules The tags on this series seem to tell the hero's circumstances, glanced over it before starting. So, look at that or avoid looking at that depending.

Group Leader
@dvaranigra From what I remember from the comments from another chapter
the MC is a level 93 Paladin who could have taken out the Demon Lord himself if it wasn't the need for the Divine Blessing, and yes the Hero party finds out how strong he is after they get the shit kicked out of them by a Demon.

I suspected the hero was a girl. Glad to see that others confirmed it here in the comments.

Dex-chan lover
There is a point after which saving the world just ain't worth it. MC is at that point.

He better ascend into godhood or something after everything is done, because that's the only way to pay him back for all the backpain he'll have to endure after solo carrying the whole thing.

Dex-chan lover
@Kllick
No, the story up to volume 4 is Ares cleaning up after the Hero, it gets pretty hilarious at times with the shit he has to deal with, but this is the bread and butter of the series.

@Twi
They understand the gravity of the situation, and what it means to be with the hero, pretty much no one except for a handful of people know Todou is a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread