Darenidemo Dekiru Kage Kara Tasukeru Mao Tobatsu - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Nep

Dex-chan lover
A Simple Task An Impossible Task of Providing Support Basic Necessities from the Shadows to Defeat the Demon Lord Anything Stronger Than A Slime.

Dex-chan lover
Which of the last two pages is the joke page (singular)?

Dex-chan lover
if he could just go and beat the demon lord until if have just 1 hp left and have todou give the last hit, do you think he would do it?

I caught by your joke
I think Amelia already know Toudou is a girl when she with her party before (hunch after reading LN)
I don't know why she doesn't tell Ares yet
Maybe she enjoys his reaction?

So an arrogant, stupid, annoying and troublesome hero... suddenly afraid of undead. Did the author try to make the hero act more girly?

Amelia is unaware of Toudou real gender. None of them found out until the end of volume 4 when a beastman told them. There hasnt been any updates to LN since so idk how the story goes from there.

Dex-chan lover
@kaminomikan that is actually the plan if the hero cant do it themselves, weaken the demon lord and let the hero take the last hit, coz they are the only ones that can kill the demon lord, the problem is that the hero sucks so much that even getting them close to the demon lord castle is a fever dream

Dex-chan lover
@daxrocket
@LygarX

Compare the cover and page 1 and they look pretty close.
the new girl has a darker shade on her hair on page 1, but that might be because she is dirty.
they also have the same eye colour, and considering we think they are making her a priest...
I would say the odds are fairly high that they ARE the same person.

for the defend of the hero

that priest need to start thinking them as a human not just some gun blazing super terminator machine that just know how to kill
of course the hero will got scared that hero is a human not a fucking machine that doesn't have any weakness

remember they kicked the priest and they still search for a priest to fill the slot(maybe at first the hero thing she/he can fill that slot )
they didn't underestimate the power of the priest but they found the previous priest is not trustable
so you want a priest that will gonna make you feel not human anymore by sacrificing teammate that you trust , you want him that maniac that just do everything by himself ,

yeah the priest is doing good job to protect humanity by not consider the hero party it self as a human being
fuck that priest
remember his superior tell him not to do this alone
this is not some op hero
even when you go to another world as a hero you probably will be scared at first when fighting a monster especially the undead

remember those party is a human not machine
start seeing from their perspective too
even that person is capable enough i didn't want to party with someone that untrustable

Dex-chan lover
> Deyymmmm Amelia... So wondefully petite....

> Whatever the solution they find to build up Todou, MC will be having a head ache until the end of this series.

> Im okay Toudou hiding she's a girl.
My brain and acceptance limit will not approve of a trap, whom captivated my heart from the start and later on make my brain malfunctioning....

Users who are viewing this thread