Darenidemo Dekiru Kage Kara Tasukeru Mao Tobatsu

Fed-Kun's army
Read the LN which has an official release, but it's been on hiatus for almost a year 😢

Group Leader
LN's localized name is "Defeating the Demon Lord’s a Cinch (If You Have a Ringer)"

4 volumes on Kindle. 4 volumes in Japan? Wonder if it's over and done with in Japan?

Just realized this is the same author as The Wailing Ghost Retired ~Strongest Party Training Technique by the Weakest Hunter~ and The Undead Lord of the Palace of Darkness. Wailing Ghost is good.

Double-page supporter
Isn't the artist Kijima Renga instead of Kizima Renga? A typo in their name made the search for the rest of their works isn't shown up.

@Valve
I've got a few volumes of the LNs, and this was a "purposefully kept hidden until the end of the book" thing. Though I forget if it was vol1 or 2. It reallly changes how you view a lot of the previous chapters in retrospect.

Aggregator gang
I remember reading this light novel. The novelty concept is interesting in the beginning, but for me personally, it wore out its welcome after a while. Nothing really changes, the same stuff keeps looping over and over, the only difference is where it happens and involved parties.

By the time I dropped it, there still hadn't been a confrontation or a change in the repetitive pattern. So all the good ideas were used up in the start, and the author is trying to stretch it forever.

I got the first volume from Barnes and Noble in Seattle but wasn't able to find the next ones on my subsequent returns although Bookwalker had up to v3 at the time.

Not too bad.

Dex-chan lover
So the hero is female? That would be the only thing that'd keep me reading this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread