Dark Gathering - Vol. 12 Ch. 45 - Cursed Item Shop

God PLEASE give me strength to skip the romance part, that bitch is giving me creeps each time she switch. that flag is glaring RED.
i just want to follow yayoi's story of saving her mom's ghost and the guy curse to be lifted. i DO hope kei and that girl wont be together but who am I to judge people preference.

Dex-chan lover
I think you and I have different ideas of 'hot'. Like, for me, there's nothing hot about someone who is liable to get me killed for no good reason.
But they do have a reason. That and I don't think she'll force him to join her and yayoi's ventures if he really doesn't want to. And she also made a self repairing doll, though cruel to the ghost within it.

Dex-chan lover
But they do have a reason. That and I don't think she'll force him to join her and yayoi's ventures if he really doesn't want to. And she also made a self repairing doll, though cruel to the ghost within it.
Yeah but he wouldn't have been in such a dangerous situation if she hadn't introduced him to Yayoi in the first place, then manipulated him to make him tag along with her. Then there is also that one time when she subtly encouraged some brat to engage in stupid and dangerous things for the thrill of it. She had no reason for that, and I'm not gonna forget that bit of irresponsibility.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah but he wouldn't have been in such a dangerous situation if she hadn't introduced him to Yayoi in the first place, then manipulated him to make him tag along with her. Then there is also that one time when she subtly encouraged some brat to engage in stupid and dangerous things for the thrill of it. She had no reason for that, and I'm not gonna forget that bit of irresponsibility.
She didn't exactly manipulate him to tag along, and like I said, he is always free to call it quits if he really wants to. They, most likely, won't force him to stay. Also, a big reason as to why he tagged along in the first place is to cure the curse thing on their hands, which he feels guilty for because he got her caught up in it. But I won't deny the things you said either, she's a thrill seeker and irresponsible at times, yet she is also responsible for thinking of some ways to reduce the chances of dying (But of course, Yayoi is still the mvp when it comes to making sure no one dies). For example, the dolls she has in this chapter and the unique doll she has.

Either way Kei doesn't seem to care too negatively about it, and it also seems like there's a thrill seeking side to him as well, though he might not notice it, as shown in this chapter. But maybe I'm wrong idk, I'm just some dude who's slightly into yandere type girls¯⁠\⁠⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠⁠/⁠¯

Dex-chan lover
Where did Yayoi learn to go straight for the nuts?💀Small hand + Superhuman strength. Surprised dude can still stand up soon later instead of passing out.

Dex-chan lover
It IS Urahara, Magic Glove and all :kek:
but no seriously granny was OP no wonder noone could do shit
Also the item shop has been unlocked :meguupog:

Seeing Eiko's thought process with the doll reminded me of a video on a psychopath's thought process. They would make observations no one thought of, for example a man was caught selling ciggaretes. Now who would you sell them to? obviously those who cant but want to so underaged people and children right? The man followed that line and guess who he sold them to?
He sold cigs to pregnant women"
wild right?
The video in question (huh it was vsauce) very interesting video, be warned it's an hour long

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
I think you and I have different ideas of 'hot'. Like, for me, there's nothing hot about someone who is liable to get me killed for no good reason.
Not if he's also crazy. As it is hinted in this one, he's into crazy one. So, yeah, all three of them are not exactly normal bunch that what makes them so special and stand out as main characters. And talking about being sadistic toward ghosts, she's not even comparable to Yayoi.

Dex-chan lover
God I want Eiko to whisper unhinged creepy stuff in my ears as she smiles the way she does. She's is so hot.

Thank you for the translation.

Double-page supporter
This is not the first time Eiko has twisted idea of abusing the ghosts,
She also locks and abuses the girl ghost from the F tunnel to become her infinity physical damage receiver
Poor Anna, the one ghost who was specifically labeled 'Extra' in the end-of-chapter roster pages.

;-;

TOO CUTE.
MUST PROTECC!
7fb83bccbfa40debbe96e257f8b3eba9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread