Dark Gathering - Vol. 12 Ch. 47 - Route 1 2: Hell Realm

Dex-chan lover
I guess all these extra ghosts are just gonna be more food for the Asura, since he heals when he eats?

Double-page supporter
NOOOOOOO 😭 another month of waiting. Thank you for the TL as always.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, this ghost is creepy as heck. Specially when the group left the house and there was a bunch more of them.

Though I'm wondering why Yayoi didn't just immediately call a graduate when it multiplied the first time, because the situation sure seemed to warrant it.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly really hyped to see this ghost come back. Idk how it'll react to getting freed but I do hope to see put in a ton of work and be an entertaining fight. Maybe we can also get some dual Shikigami showcase.

Aggregator gang
Damn, this ghost is creepy as heck. Specially when the group left the house and there was a bunch more of them.

Though I'm wondering why Yayoi didn't just immediately call a graduate when it multiplied the first time, because the situation sure seemed to warrant it.
Probably in anticipation if somehow this new ghost's special ability could affect the graduate(s). For example we have seen the granny ghost who could absorbs the soul of other ghost(edited). If they have enough time to retreat and make a strategty...maybe they could summon a graduate who wear some sort of a pair of earpugs?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

Because she run the risk of the graduate getting taken over too if she just recklessly act without knowing enough.

Users who are viewing this thread