Dark Gathering - Vol. 13 Ch. 48 - Route 1 3: Asura Realm

Group Leader
It's kinda exciting, I doubt the ghost can handle the new boss. But I think there's maybe some deus ex machina will happen next. I hope the sketchy merchant help them or maybe Abe no Seimei again or the shikigami. It's far better if Yayoi-chan is wakeup and finish the boss themself.

Double-page supporter
i'm hyped - love that this series is essentially spooky pokemon

we've escalated from terrifying evil spirits to actual demons. really curious to see how their power scales in comparison to the powerful spirits we've seen so far

Marbas_Seal.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The only thing that bugs me is...shouldn't the tunnel girl's soul be...naked? no one is born with their clothes...

Disclaimer: My intention is reasonable and logical, I do not harbor any inappropriate thought against that super hot body, especially those gorgeous thicc thighs of a twisted girl, or in this case, squeezed

Aggregator gang
Wonder what the next chapter's going to be called: Hungry Ghost Realm? Deva Realm?

Aggregator gang
Thank you very much for the chapter

And the winner of 2nd round is asura-kun! Yeah that's what i called SLAUGHTER! And now the last boss have appeared! Time for round 3!(gotta patiently wait for the next chapter though)

Users who are viewing this thread