Dark Gathering - Vol. 13 Ch. 48 - Route 1 3: Asura Realm

Dex-chan lover
Le jew hebrew ghost, really digging with the ghost form, but how...? Is even jew people ever set in the land of japan at the past?
Well, Jewish people did help invent the nuke. That kind of counts as landing on Japan, in a matter of speaking.

Fed-Kun's army
I haven't seen it yet. On a scale 1-10 how bad is it?
The anime is not bad at all. They're 99% faithful to the manga and are doing some good job on the gore aspect. It's just that the animation is average of the average for the non-important parts/slice of life/beginning ghosts and they fucked up a bit on brain stem ghosts design(although he still manages to be somewhat creepy on the anime). OST is top tier too, which is to be expected since it's from the same Guy that did the OST for 86.

Dex-chan lover
The anime is not bad at all. They're 99% faithful to the manga and are doing some good job on the gore aspect. It's just that the animation is average of the average for the non-important parts/slice of life/beginning ghosts and they fucked up a bit on brain stem ghosts design(although he still manages to be somewhat creepy on the anime). OST is top tier too, which is to be expected since it's from the same Guy that did the OST for 86.
Nice, something to look forward to. Thanks, my dude.

Dex-chan lover
Oh.... Things got better very fast.

Oh.... Things got much worse even faster.

Dex-chan lover
(Forgot to comment here 28 days ago so lol) That's my boy Asura!!
🫶
Not only is he cute, somewhat more reasonable than other ghosts, he is far stronger now to boot!! So proud of him!! This chapter is so epic I just gotta scream man. Oh shit, what is that?? Seems like a being on a whole another level. I hope Asura would be fine... (then the next chapter hits lol)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yo this shit scaring me like the forest god from princess mononoke :qq:

Dex-chan lover
On one hand I feel bad for Anna because she's a cutie patootie who was brutally tortured before finally getting murdered.

But then I remember that even when she was alive and partially chopped up she felt glad her friend that tried to rescue her was getting the same treatment, then tried as a ghost to make the same happen to Eiko and then tried to kill Eiko YET AGAIN by manipulating her car to accelerate towards an obstacle at high speed.

So rather than viewing the shrink/grow torture in a purely sympathetic light, I can only see it as correction...

Dex-chan lover
On one hand I feel bad for Anna because she's a cutie patootie who was brutally tortured before finally getting murdered.

But then I remember that even when she was alive and partially chopped up she felt glad her friend that tried to rescue her was getting the same treatment, then tried as a ghost to make the same happen to Eiko and then tried to kill Eiko YET AGAIN by manipulating her car to accelerate towards an obstacle at high speed.

So rather than viewing the shrink/grow torture in a purely sympathetic light, I can only see it as correction...
It's the worst possible fate for her. Not only is she the only one suffering what she's suffering, but the very fact that she's suffering it specifically prevents others from doing so themselves.

Peak poetic justice.

Aggregator gang
I mean, she kind of tried to drag her into eternal suffering, so I think she's just getting her just desserts.
Yep, as Yayoi has explained, she is the type of ghost who wants to kill more and has more people suffering with her. Those who have no malice have already passed on in that tunnel. But this girl is still behind and even tried to kill everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread