2kfg1IH.png
NmF0mNj.png

Distracted by a tentacle slap to the ass
SOP ? :ROFLMAO:
defeated by a tentacle trap room
Imp be needing new friends looks like

Dex-chan lover
Is it gay to fuck a genderbent dude? šŸ¤”
In the real world, assuming you are talking about a literal genderbent man, then yes. If you mean a trans woman, then no.

In the context of the manga, it really depends on what the spell did exactly. On a first glance, it seems the spell made him a completely funcional woman, but didn't change his psychology, since he wants to be a man again. Assuming that's what the spell did, if he was isekaied to earth, in the absence of magic, his only option would be to follow the same transition steps trans men do. Therefore, he's technically a trans man after the spell, and it would be gay to fuck him.

Is it gay to fuck a trans guy who hasn't done genital change surgery? A pussy's a pussy
Yes, yes it is actually. Trans men are men, even if they are no-op, On top of that, they usually have male secondary sexual characteristics due to HRT, and straight men aren't attracted to those, typically, because you know... they are straight.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
In the real world, assuming you are talking about a literal genderbent man, then yes. If you mean a trans woman, then no.

In the context of the manga, it really depends on what the spell did exactly. On a first glance, it seems the spell made him a completely funcional woman, but didn't change his psychology, since he wants to be a man again. Assuming that's what the spell did, if he was isekaied to earth, in the absence of magic, his only option would be to follow the same transition steps trans men do. Therefore, he's technically a trans man after the spell, and it would be gay to fuck him.

Yes, yes it is actually. Trans men are men, even if they are no-op, On top of that, they usually have male secondary sexual characteristics due to HRT, and straight men aren't attracted to those, typically, because you know... they are straight.
Such a shame we can't have like a femboy but with a pussy

Dex-chan lover
NGL, I'm trans and even I'm sick of off-topic amateur hour political discussions about whether I should be allowed to exist.

Can we just relish in the cute gender bender and keep our political hot takes on the backburner? Yeah I know some of ya'll hate me but we can at least agree this manga is really cool?
If we can do that I'll at least pretend we're cool with each other and promise not bring up my trans sh** if it's not relevant. Unless this manga does some kind of reflection on the topic of gender and identity, you won't hear a peep from me about it.

Anyways. Boink whoever you want or don't. If it's between consenting adults, you're golden. It's totally fine if you don't find a character attractive because they cross gender lines in some way. (mentally or physically) You're valid by default. In fact the main couple getting over their own hang-ups is one of the coolest parts of this story.

Dex-chan lover
Hey everybody, Iā€™m here to make a joke about abandoned Imp-Kun! Iā€™m sure nothing awful has happened already, like, just for instance, an inexplicable breakout of unmodded hate speech!

Iā€™ll just check to make sure, but first let me take a big sip of water and hold it in my mouth

Users who are viewing this thread