Dark Summoner to Dekiteiru - Vol. 2 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Qc2bQeD.png
Sauce, I need two dumbasess shoved into cute bodies

Dex-chan lover
Wut?

No, we had gay and lesbians in manga for decades now, look at Cardcaptor Sakura as a now older example but then we have Yamato were some people are applying "my truth" and if you dont understand what I mean by that I shall explain ... Yamato is female, she acted like Oden but that was the extent of it but people of course decided she was trans ... and then Oda put out information that Yamato is female but the people with that trans headcanon didnt taken it very well and a very small loud obnoxious minority tries to make it so Yamato is trans despite the author saying otherwise.

We seen what they did to comics, we seen what they are doing to our culture so we are very sensitive when they try to apply that kind of western woke logic to manga and believe me, they are because nobody really given a shit about Yamato gender until once again became a attempt to enforce headcanon as fact.

Also keep in mind this aint a Yuri or Yaoi manga or a series that touches that, its a comedy and the butt of the joke is the genderbend ... its not to be meant as serious, the audience isnt interested in "is thief trans?" because its not asking that question to begin with and they are also not very likely interrested in Yaoi or Yuri series and even if they are, they have at least the courtesy of keeping that out of the discussion but then we have the people that have to inject politics into everything and at this point we are oh so very tired of it.
Bro literally injected politics into it. Characters Being fucking gay or trans isn’t political, but saying people who write gay or trans characters or plots into comics or manga are destroying culture is political. what are ”they” doing to “our” culture btw. Spell that shit out for me broski

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaaaanyway, I would like to call dibs on adopting Imp-kun.

Yes, even though it means a cutie thief is gonna be constantly following me around. I will make this noble sacrifice. That’s just the kind of great person I am.

Dex-chan lover
Sauce, I need two dumbasess shoved into cute bodies
Isekai Monster Breeder chapter 63. The MC getting genderbent was only a thing for this chapter and he wasn’t actually fucked. But sweat not because it isn’t until the final arc where he actually gets genderbent yuri fucked. The other character that did was an actual female and legit aggressive lesbo, though.

Fed-Kun's army
Just a reminder that if you decide to be transphobic, I will personally give you a forced vacation from the forums. I am not taking prisoners today.

I really hope I don't see more reports from this dumb and fun genderbender chapter, what the actual fuck.
So I want to ask, what is considered transphobic in the forum?

I could see calling them a slur and wishing death on them as transphobic, but is it transphobic for not using their pronouns and refer their gender(man/woman) based on their sex(male/female)? The majority of cultures and beliefs of the world refer to others based on their sex.

After all, I'm not Islamaphobe if I don't worship their god, or a non-muslim woman is Islamaphobe if they don't cover their skin when meeting a male Muslim. So why are others immediately silenced and branded as transphobes when they merely lived by their own culture/belief and did not adopt yours? Could you really blame them for thinking all of this as forcing the transgender culture down their throat?

Dex-chan lover
NGL, I'm trans and even I'm sick of off-topic amateur hour political discussions about whether I should be allowed to exist.

Can we just relish in the cute gender bender and keep our political hot takes on the backburner? Yeah I know some of ya'll hate me but we can at least agree this manga is really cool?
If we can do that I'll at least pretend we're cool with each other and promise not bring up my trans sh** if it's not relevant. Unless this manga does some kind of reflection on the topic of gender and identity, you won't hear a peep from me about it.

Anyways. Boink whoever you want or don't. If it's between consenting adults, you're golden. It's totally fine if you don't find a character attractive because they cross gender lines in some way. (mentally or physically) You're valid by default. In fact the main couple getting over their own hang-ups is one of the coolest parts of this story.
Well said. Though it is an interesting topic to think about what makes a person a particular gender. Is it DNA, primary sexual characteristics, or what their mind tells them they are and what gender is thought of as the one that is typical for what they want to do. As long as the person is happy it shouldn't matter.

Dex-chan lover
When a genderbend trope appear in manga:
Cultured People: :kreygasm::meguupog::lewd::korone::hearts::finnawoke::smugchisato::meguusmug::win::thumbsup::smugnako::salute::dogewow:
Needs-More-Culture People: :nyoron::notlikethis::meguuusad::fml::wtf::worry::shamihuh::qq::pout::aquadrink::angery:

See? The world would be a happier place with more cultured people.
When this trope appears is always a good thing, since transphobic people can't resist commenting, show what they really are, and end up banned. Mangadex gets always better without them.

Dex-chan lover
Bro literally injected politics into it. Characters Being fucking gay or trans isn’t political, but saying people who write gay or trans characters or plots into comics or manga are destroying culture is political. what are ”they” doing to “our” culture btw. Spell that shit out for me broski
Yeah, for example, just like what Netflix did to the Witcher, right? Totally not a politically-motivated move. Uh-huh.

Dex-chan lover
You know mfs say it’s being forced down their throats when gay or trans characters just exist nowadays right? Like y’all Will say it’s being forced down their throats and it’s just an lgbt character exists lol
Yuri and Yaoi characters has always been there within the community since its inception. And to no one surprise, no one's complaining about them. You know why?

Double-page supporter
Elaborate. Go on.
You sarcastically remarked the diversity choices in the Witcher Netflix series are "totally not political" without elaborating why you think so, and you just prompted someone to agree with you things are being indeed "forced down our throats".
These are not shared, self-evident beliefs, there's no "silent majority" or whatever. You're gonna have to spell out your own theories, whatever they are.

Users who are viewing this thread