Dark Summoner to Dekiteiru

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 16, 2023
Messages
105
Drawing done by the manga artist for the release of the 7th volume and anime announcement.
Upper left: Congratulations! Dark Summoner to Dekiteiru Volume 7
Lower right: Anime Adaptation Confirmed!!
HC5cocxawAAUQoZ
 
Last edited:
Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2025
Messages
135
Goddamn they're horny asf, they fuck almost or all (I can't remember the past chp) of the chps
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 3, 2024
Messages
260
Yea this is going nowhere. Probably be cancelled. Having heroine doing echi things with some dude in chapter 1 is a big no no for Japanese weebs. Destroys purity and stuff.
Three years later, 75 chapters since, and an anime series about to start...

How do you feel to be proven utterly, utterly wrong? 😏

Anyways, so glad I found this series. This is the extreme other end of the spectrum, totally the opposite of "slow burn" 😆
 
Last edited:
Joined
Aug 26, 2026
Messages
1
Bom dia, eu ia começar a ler esse manga agr e gostaria de saber se ainda vão traduzir mais capítulos
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Oct 16, 2018
Messages
679
I enjoy this series but I really want the elf girl with them to get some action. I might be fatigued on the main duo since there isn't much more the author could do with them to hold me interest in terms of erotica.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 4, 2023
Messages
56
I enjoy this series but I really want the elf girl with them to get some action. I might be fatigued on the main duo since there isn't much more the author could do with them to hold me interest in terms of erotica.
its literally her only identity and a running gag to be virgin and be annoyed because of it, if she ever gets mingled then her role in this series is gone
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top