Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku - Vol. 11 Ch. 69 - Departure from the City of Muno

>Me, as someone who read the web novel years ago
"Oh, all these supposedly defeated big bad enemies sound strangely familiar. They couldn't possibly be hinting at anything?"

The maid brigade want to join the harem circle because of his cooking skill ?
I mean, the best way to capture woman heart is by their stomach. Or maybe because they prefers eating to romance ?

Dex-chan lover
Is it only me or what...i feel Dejavu like i seriously had read this chapter but either forgot where i read it. Or ia this reupload?

It was only a month but it felt like an eternity sins the last chapter was released

Dex-chan lover
@Namelessmoreless - maybe you've read it in the web novel or light novel version? I did read it in both. My memories of the story are a mess, because I have trouble telling apart the versions, and they are different.

Dex-chan lover
@flannan nope i Didnt read LN or WN. Perhaps i read it at another web or the raw. Cause i remember this chapter (manga). Well whatever. Let it be a mysteries for now xD

Supporter
Quick reminder to put the hero levels this chapter into perspective: Sato is level 310 (or he was after defeating the army right at the beginning; I don't rmember if defeating the demons and other creatures added some levels on top of that).

Dex-chan lover
Lots of variety when it comes to demon lords...
One even has breasts that give a certain baron’s daughter a run for her money. And there’s one who single-handedly invented nukes to threaten the gods.

Dex-chan lover
23-eaabc9cb498c2df25e57dff6045deb7e86c6ba69f0359df1781885bd1794c173.png

MANA TRANSFER!!!!

Double-page supporter
@Kaarme

indeed they do
that's because for the common people, elves are divided betwwen :
a) long-eared folks (but not considered proper elves by the "elves")
b) elves, servant of the gods and protectors of the world trees, therefore a status above kings and emperors for all law-abiding, god-fearing people
c) high-elves, immortal beings leading elven tribes and being used as living interface between people/gods/world trees

Dex-chan lover
@ClarapVanJava
https://www.sousetsuka.com/2015/06/death-march-kara-hajimaru-isekai_27.html
Because the manga use the light novel, the more you go forward in the story the more there will be difference.

Dex-chan lover
Low Mana Means Low Mana, Somebody should plug the land into the wall socket and let it recharge

Users who are viewing this thread