Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku - Vol. 15 Ch. 93 - The Demon Lord Killer

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating! This part from the novel is my favorite, where Satou keeps shattering common sense over and over.
Not sure if I have a favorite, so much as I'm disappointed certain things are not explored more, but I'll say this is moving at a good pace, and should continue as such as it is.

I was actually expecting more combat, so this is a pleasant surprise.

On another note, I do find all the protagonists saying that they are going to hide their power (for some reason /shrug) and just failing constantly, pathetic. Satou does a decent job at it, relatively at least.

The space Kaiju. I'd wish there was more about them as he explored about, trying to learn more about the world and the universe itself. I'm not talking about the tree branch things either.

Dex-chan lover
Why did he destroy the gate thingy instead of just putting it into his inventory? Couldnt he use it to go to the other side and face whatever is there directly?

Dex-chan lover
Why did he destroy the gate thingy instead of just putting it into his inventory? Couldnt he use it to go to the other side and face whatever is there directly?

Didn't he just do it to turn the things off? It would seem like a security risk to keep them operational when he's not the controller. He can probably fix them later if he wants to.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter, didnt know this series can be this much hype

Nice, Satou finally finished killing it and he finally found away to kill those pesky things.

I really hoped Heike & crew could translate the other latest chapters as well but they're always 4,5 or 6 chapters behind when updating.

I'm still thankful tho.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.
She looks far less older than how I imagined her.

Wait what about the foreshadowing of his death? The battle seemed to just progressed linearly?

Users who are viewing this thread