Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku - Vol. 8 Ch. 46 - Sampling Food, the Kotatsu and a Holy Inscription

Rei

The bandit's axe is held so it's pointed towards himself.
How nice even rough bandits go easy on the lolis.

Dex-chan lover
At least the boy bandits have some honour since they haven't sold the girls as slaves. But they should still plan their highway robbery operations more carefully.

Dex-chan lover
Loli speed bump is going to be effective right up to the point weapons are drawn, then its just a squishy speed bump.

In the WN he took the adult bandits and sold them as slaves in the next town, and I don't remember the kid bandit thing even happening.

Group Leader
@Heucuva
I translated the chapter for myself in Brazilian Portuguese and the Kanji is "Sonar" in fact.
Besides, the LN Vol 4 citation says:

"That evening, I was on the late-night watch with Nana.
Since there weren’t any animals or monsters around that would harm us, I
decided to do an experiment I’d been meaning to try for a while. Just to be sure,
I asked Nana to use her Foundation Magic spell Sonar to keep an eye on our
surroundings."

@herpderp357
In the WN, Satou hunt some Spider-Bears to feed this children and clean a field crop for them.

@rudeus_greyrat

I don't doubt you guys. ?

But actually, in regards to the LN, if you keep going just after the part you quoted: "I went outside the igloo-style Shelter wall and began some prep work."

That's the reason why I was asking if it was Shelter rather than Sonar. And Sonar is a detection spell, while Shelter is a barrier spell - so when the text says "Just to be safe, I also erected a barrier using Sonar," it didn't make a lot of sense, at least to me. ?

Double-page supporter
Hero and MC should exchange their harem. One get loli the other one get ara-ara.

Dex-chan lover
This particular robbery attempt depends very heavily on the people you stop giving half a shit about running over thieves just because they're kids. They're lucky it was this group they stopped like this. Although, frankly, a few less mouths to feed would probably help them too so I guess they don't have much to lose.

Dex-chan lover
@Kamelpov - they totally should (it's a bit of a running gag in this series), but you can't exchange people like they are property.

@Thranyx - well, if slave trader enslaves them, he'll have to feed them, so that works too.

Users who are viewing this thread