Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku - Vol. 9 Ch. 56 - A Friend of the Giants

Dex-chan lover
@joger121 the LN stopped translation since YenPress picked it up so you need buy it(Only the first 2 volumes were translated.) A quick google search will direct you to the WN tho.

Dex-chan lover
@ultimatehaki

This is wrong. I have Yen Press digital editions til volume 6. There's probably more released.

The WN is fan translated. And up to date with the raws. Waaay ahead though.

Double-page supporter
@TTX he always open as long the ladies is already reach adulthood and has big boobs.... so Giants Ladies also in his menu.....
despite has many little girls on him, he actually not a Lolicon, and like Onee-sans type more....

thats why when he met Hero party, he feel jealous since the hero always surrounded by Onee-sans, and the Hero on other hand, feel jealous of Satou since he always got surrounded by little girls... LOL

Dex-chan lover
@Elrinion The 9th volume of the LN is coming out in 2 weeks. I was talking about the fan translated LNs that was done only for the first two volumes but dropped because YenPress licensed it. I only told him of the WN in case he wanted to read that instead.

Dex-chan lover
@belgopolac

They need the blue crystals to reproduce.

In the previous arc (witch). They mentioned the demand of potions increased a lot because the Kobolds raided the mines in another territory.

and regarding the kobolds, they are called kobolds but they didn't look like it at all.
Just put on a wolf or dog mask and BOom! you are now one of the kobold.

Dex-chan lover
NeetGod i heard that the real kobolds (which is western lore) actually not dogs at all... they have many forms like lizard people and goblin like... the reason the japanese makes kobold dog like is because of a miss translation from a game. dunno if they r true but yeah i heard (read) it

Now that it’s gotten further into the story this manga is actually pretty cool. It’s more based around adventure and exploring than just battling like other crappy isekai. The world building is pretty well written. too, the mc almost never meets characters for no reason, they always affect each other and the world in general.

I love the manga just being we can finally get pictures of characters that never had illustrations

Dex-chan lover
@D1stanc3 Yeah they are doing a "superman" story properly. When your MC is this OP the point can't be about typical mc struggles and growth.

This one went the path of focusing on the adventure and the world around them and its definitely working for me. I had hoped it would go like this and seeing it pull it off is wonderful. I just hope it keeps it up and doesn't let itself stagnate like many stories have in the past.

PS: No spoilers please source readers!

Dex-chan lover
Don't try this at home, children: shooting a bow without an arrow is the best way to damage it!

TTX

@Nematoda
lol ty
Satou's harem is surprisingly balanced and
funnily enough only Liza is 20? but is flat
to bad not a harem member

Double-page supporter
@TTX unbalanced, since the ratio of little girls is more higher than onee-sans one.... like 7:4
and yeah Liza unfortunately not harem member, but she is actually also innocent like Tama and Pochi... she doesn't know 'what is love' and thinking just become Satou's Vanguard is enough for her....

Users who are viewing this thread