Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku

Double-page supporter
it took me a while to realize that all of the beastkin in MC's company are females as part of MC's harem
I was wondering which were male and which were female lol
(i mean the chibi ones)

the manga and light novel are good, need a second anime series I agree as well. thanks for the chapter

This manga started good, but got really boring, its all about wandering around while the MC is foraging and crafting over and over, with some irrelevant filler events between it. The story itself doesn't evolve at all.

And also gaining random irrelevant skills and titles randomly.
*MC took a piss in the bush*
[Piss Master] skill acquired
Title [The one who piss in the bush] acquired

Alternate world tourism while levelling up your party... it's so relaxing.

Double-page supporter
This is a fantastic title, the people complaining need to probably stop reading. It's so refreshing to have an isekai that isn't tripping all over the MC's balls about how strong they are and in a non-stop ecchi/combat loop. Look at this worldbuilding. Look at getting to see skills matter, and how competent it makes him rather than how powerful. This is wonderful.

Aggregator gang
w0xpm88zh6q11.jpg

Double-page supporter
I still can't believe they made **THIS** garbage into an anime 😂

50 chapters in and i just realized they all have the same face.

I'm a long time fan of the web novel, which is unfortunately on it's final volume. I thought I'd give the manga a go, and unfortunately it follows the light novel version (some call it more polished, I call it more censored), but it's still enjoyable. Hope to read more, either way.

Users who are viewing this thread