Defaultbro quotes

Dex-chan lover
Boys that find crossdressing embarrassing and deny the urge to crossdress but when requested, comply anyways and are uncomfortable with how they're dressed but are extremely weak to compliments - creating a gradually growing dependency to words of validation they've never received before, they still act like a boy even if they're dressed like a girl but they lose any will to fight against what's about to happen to them when they're backed into a corner by their male best friend and get overpowered by their superior masculinity

Dex-chan lover
Fuck me...these "politics experts" have invaded mangadex...can't u talk about these enough in social medias? Why bring it in a manga website? U dont get enough attention in there?
I am convinced that a large portion of weebs only retain the bare minimum English needed to read translated manga.
How else do you explain someone clicking a 1000+ post topic titled "The Politics Megathread" and still complain that people are mostly discussing politics?

A moral coward I see. It would be quite hard for someone like you to understand what the thought process of (an admittedly retarded) moral hero would be then.

To be fair, I would also consider the actions of any election official who literally believed Trump was the second coming of Hitler working against letting Hitler take office as also being morally courageous.

Whether or not any election fraud took place, probably not, I don't care.

Can´t find a word for the capitol riot other than extremism. This behaviour actually seems kinda cult-like to me, maybe it´s just my bias, but these guys were rambling about a revolution and then interrupting a formal meeting out of pure devotion to one leader. The same thing happened in 1933. These people claimed it was a revolution but it was nowhere near that. Patriotism ain´t about the president, it´s about the country

Dex-chan lover
I am simply different
latest

Dex-chan lover
@comeonnow0

The politics thread is basically containment so it doesn't spill over into unrelated or irrelevant shit.

It's better to have an elephant's graveyard over there (pun intended) than to have it brought up in some other thread that's irrelevant to it completely.

Users who are viewing this thread