Dekisokonai no Himegimi-tachi - Vol. 5 Ch. 31 - Where my Heart belongs

Dex-chan lover
NOT SO USELESS ANYMORE HUH?

Nah. Kurokawa it's gonna have a big case of impostor syndrome or something and all it's gonna go to shit.

Also those girls probably saw them kissing. HERE COMES THE DRAMA

O-M-A-G-A-H

She acctually go for a kiss with that kind of mood...huh, well, well, well, looks like next chapter would be hella interesting haha

Dex-chan lover
Ah this is going to be a pain , kurokawa will start her prince×princess syndrome and say she's just a background charecter and refuse fujishiro so bad and cut ties with her , and since those 2 bullies probably saw fujishiro kissing her rumors will starr kicking in the school and useless drama will start , i hope they get their happy ending without 10 chapters of despair

Dex-chan lover
@FeBriz

Don't worry. Great minds think alike.

I think.

Im also pretty useless myself.

@cobalt227

those girls really be like "so that's why it was her... Understandable have a nice day"

Dex-chan lover
people saying progress, but because of how this manga is, is going to be backward instead, and beside because those 2 most likely saw them is going to be more drama too, there was no reason to show them, other than more drama lol

Dex-chan lover
The other girls standing behind them:
a52.jpg

Kinda figured it was going in this direction lol. If it didn't and she left off with how she doesn't want to get involved with anyone romantically then we would have spent the next few chapters with absolutely no progress in the story. Happy she finally got it out though and as always, thanks for the translations!

Dex-chan lover
what a great confession chapter. the emotions were well conveyed, i really felt Fujishiro's anxiety while reading it. If this moment passed without a confession it would've felt very jarring.

there may be some difficult moments ahead but im not dreading it. the author has done a great job with conflict so far in the story, so i feel like we are in good hands. the hard journey will make the destination feel that much more earned. i hope its not too much though, they deserve happiness after feeling uncertain about so many things for this long.

aafff...im way too happy that Nanaki graduated from useless lesbian academy now..she finally realized her feelings for Kanade...
but here I am hoping that Kanade wont be a jackass and be honest as well..
(and yep,looks like the former girl friends saw it..that should be another premise)

Thanks for the update..

Dex-chan lover
Oh damn, I did not see that coming. I wonder how she is going to react.

Users who are viewing this thread