Dekisokonai no Himegimi-tachi - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - You Know It Better Than Anyone

I understand why the story is heading this way and that not all stories should end happily but I’m still hoping for the ship to sail eventually... maybe after she gains more confidence in herself and realizes that she is worthy

Dex-chan lover
uhhhh, that what a turn of events.

can't even speak right, that is how surprised i am right now.

The complicate feeling of love as a teenager... Damn... That hit too close to home :')

Thank you for the translation!

Muchas gracias por traernos la traducción super rápido.

Ha sido un capítulo triste pero espero que poco a poco todo mejore y que mas bien haber hablado de sus sentimientos las haya ayudado.

WHAT IS THIS I-
IM SO NOT PREPARED-

THIS IS SO INTERESTING, man I'm sick of happy endings but I still do wanna see the ship sail.
This bitterness supporters the cake very well.

well, as expected, i see that coming.. Kurokawa reveres Fujishiro so much.. I was somehow hoping that she will not do it but yap,in the end, the expected still happened.. So lets see how Nanaki will react to this

Fed-Kun's army
Oh wow- I honestly wasn’t expecting it to really go this route. Damn this was truly a sad chapter, hopefully they talk through it together

Thank you for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Yeesh I can’t really remember when this whole admiration obsession was made apparent but damn was it coming to this

Oh boy oh boy

lol poor aki has no idea what’s going on

well at least we know she's saying she doesn't hate her? she just doesn't have much confidence in herself

Users who are viewing this thread