Dekisokonai no Himegimi-tachi - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - You Know It Better Than Anyone

Dex-chan lover
Oof, looks like the road to her being able to accept those feelings is gonna be long and full of obstacles

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the translation and the smack down on the people complaining about the plot

even though i hated the way kurokawa reacted.. i kinda see myself in it. she's just not ready to be in a relationship bc she doesn't even have an estable relationship with her own self. just accepting and happy ending would've really ?? she actually says sorry because she doesn't feel the same. not that she doesn't like her, but the type of "love" that she has towards fujishiro is different: she admires her from afar bc she can't even imagine being loved (idk if it makes sense bc its like 2am and im sleepy but yeah)

Dex-chan lover
That looked like some awful loud shouting. Even if it's the top of a stairwell, that voice is gonna carry.

what do you even do if your fujishiro in this scenario? someone who you just confessed to said that they can’t reciprocate your feelings because you’re too far out of their league?? and now they wish you never even became friends? this is vexing af. does this mean the next “arc” is their friendship ending and fujishiro returning to the gyaru group? is that what it’s gonna take for kurokawa to realize how much she cares for fujishiro and for this series to end? or will author say “sike” to everyone and actually not make them endgame

Dex-chan lover
@Mort1997
Wait. Someone did complain about the plot despite the summary, title, and the first 10 chapter?
Wtf.

I mean it was to be expected she would think this way first.
Kurokawa never sees herself as the princess. She never want the highlights as she was compared to Fujishiro when she was little.
She have low confidence hence it's the reason she stick with her otaku friend and never paid much attention to make herself Cute or trendy like the normal girl does.

So her being confessed by someone she admired a lot, broke her expectations. And possibly she herself is unsure about it.
She never said she dislike Fujishiro but she just said "doesn't deserve her" or "there's someone else better for her".

That being said idk what goes through the complainers if they didn't anticipate this with the early writing formula. Also it's Yuri. Drama happens yo.

If people want fluff better avoid Drama heavy manga and just go to your typical romcom drama

And there it is, the big explosion that was building up for a good while, love this drama, curious to see how it'll play out

THANK YOU FOR THE QUICK TRANSLATION !!

but tbh i think fujishiro’s gonna tell her she doesnt care about labels and will asks for her true feeling like when that happened in chapter 5, it’s happening at the same place too like it’s foreshadowing it

Users who are viewing this thread