Dekisokonai no Himegimi-tachi - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - You Know It Better Than Anyone

Her bottled up insecurities for years finally blew up. Poor fujishiro. Looks like kurokawa isn't ready to open up to love yet.

anyone know hows it gonna end? will the mean duo try to help them? will they eventually stop being friends?

Whaaaaat

Doesnt make any sense
Unfaved, unfollowed, delete bookmark
That was a hell of ride up till now but this time it really forced up to make the drama with nonsense reasoning, even friendship power would make more sense than this

Double-page supporter
Okay. Is nobody going to talk about the return of the glasses? Is it a statement ftom Kurokawa?

Dex-chan lover
Wow, in what way people shouldn’t complain about this turn of events? I mean, if she was going to turn her down just because she didn’t feel the same, that’s ok.
But here she’s basically turning her down because “she isn’t the idolized (and worst) version of herself”, feelings are not in the picture; it’s like when in other operas a male MC finds that their idol is not as expected; except that this is coming from the most rational pg in the manga, so it’s out of character by a mile, too 🤷🏻‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
It's late but I just saw Kurokawa has double earrings 😆 on the cover
She is bad ass!

am I reading a different manga now?

those close eye shot kinda reminds me of when anime/manga character dark past has been revealed and it turns out they were the villain all along

Idk why people act so surprised, this turn of Events was pretty obvious.

Kurokawa has zero confidence in herself and that hadn't changed one bit. We already all knew that she thought she wasn't "worthy" to be Fujishiros friend in the first place.

She doesn't turn her down because Fujishiro doesn't live up to the mental image Kurokawa has of her, but because Kurokawa has convinced herself that she is just holding Fujishiro back and doesn't deserve her attention.

@emMeBi86

But thats not the reason why she turns her down. Quite the opposite, actually.

Kurokawa doesn't say no because Fujishiro fails to live up to the mental image she has built of her, but because Kurokawa thinks she isn't worthy of Fujishiros attention.

And having absolutely no confidence in herself is perfectly in-line with her character, thats her entire problem.

MD@Home
Just when I thought they were gonna be useful princesses 😒

Dex-chan lover
@emMeBi86 there were already signs of it previously of this chapter, you forgot the pitch black messages or the unworthy messages, so it's not something unexpected.

With everything we've seen of Kanade so far, this was the expected development.

There's is a massive gap between idolizing someone as an ideal and approaching them from an equal level as a flawed, imperfect individual. And I guess she wasn't ready to make this jump, like at all.

Users who are viewing this thread