Demon Lord, Retry! R

This os a pretty fun series so thanks for translating it and the like. Really appreciate it.

The Series is okay have nothing against it, but it was weird how they decided to continue manga under a different name after 25 chapters

I read the WN translation, I was sure it had quite a less written after the previous arc... Is the LN more complete then?

am I just too stupid to understand the manga? because idk what the fuck is going on. I'm still plenty entertained though

The person below me is stupid, i will not mention him, so just ignore him.

Lets talk about the Drawing/art,
First what i saw is.. it is quite refined if compared to the first series.

To put it in words, the art looks more "mature" than the other one.

Ok, now we wait for another month or its already out? the chapter 2?

@MelodyRaven already read. didn't understand the last chapter, and what's happening here doesn't make it any more clear. if you understood what was happening, maybe you could explain?

Power Uploader
@Kedluben Trouble from snipers who decided to not give us time to work on some other manga. Maybe you can convince them to leave us alone so we can focus on pushing out release on schedule?

Power Uploader
@bigfoot2716 We're trying to, hence c2 was delayed a bit as Kitsune has to spend time on the series we got sniped with (Isekai Izakaya "Nobu"). He'll be back to finish c2 soon.

Users who are viewing this thread