Demon Lord, Retry! R

Really looking forward to more of this.
Before remembering this I was really bummed by the end tag, thinking it had gotten axed.

Thanks a ton to the tler and everyone else behind the releases. Hope ya keep up the good work 🍻

Looks like chapter 3 will finally give best girl some well deserved screen time. Can't wait for it.

Fed-Kun's army
is this shit even good ? i heard the anime was trash but is the manga really good or its just manga reader being delusional as usual ?

@LordVenom well, i don't like wimpy MC but i also don't like edgelord that is concretely a fucking outlaw (most of the time its either one of those 2 it seems like isekai MC cannot be something in between), if you tell me that he is something in between those 2, it might be decent and i might give it a try

@migh
This is actually the second season of the manga. Whether it's good or not largely depends on what you like. At least it's not a cliche wishy-washy, happy-go-lucky hero wannabe or a complete edgelord. The plot is a bit nonsensical but the art is good and I find the MC more entertaining than most.

Dex-chan lover
Of course, thats what this manga needed! A JK! Now its perfect. Its still mildly entertaining I guess, the pacing is not too bad for trashy isekai

Users who are viewing this thread