Demon Lord, Retry! R

Contributor
Hmmm... what is taking so long for TOOR Scans or another english scanlation to continue? The Russian translation is already in vol.2, Chapter 9.

This garbage had Smut tag before , no idea why it was removed , i stopped reading when i saw it was generic cringe garbage.

very important question, where does one starts reading the LN after the first manga instance and which volume is the current arc on?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks to Not My Uploads for the continued effort and pushing out a April Fools chapter just to worry everyone.

Oh also thank you for reminding me this had a trap loli. I totally forgot that character even existed.

Dex-chan lover
First Manga covers volume 1,2, and a small part of 3 of the LN. Second manga is currently on volume 5 of the LN.
Do you know anywhere the light novel is translated or would it be better to just buy it?

why is mangadex so shit? if the chapter has a spread(double page) it uses that as limit and you are forced to read the other pages in a thin page, wasting the rest of the screen lol. is there a fix for that?
would normally be on an agregator site, but it's a bit shit with the uploads lol.
also the mangadex new UI is fucking shit. so many clicks for stupid stuff. instead of just opening the chapter and read like in any other normal website.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
a loli slayer, such a befitting name for this kind of demon lord
(⁠ヘ⁠・⁠_⁠・⁠)⁠ヘ⁠┳⁠━⁠┳
(⁠ノ⁠≧⁠∇⁠≦⁠)⁠ノ⁠ ⁠ミ⁠ ⁠┻⁠━⁠┻ i feel you sensei

Users who are viewing this thread