Destiny Unchain Online ~Kyuuketsu-ki Shoujo to natte, Yagate『Aka no Maou』to Yobareru You ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 58 - Life on the Line

Dex-chan lover

SSStylish! Victory!

It is interesting how some top batters or martial artists can react to things humans per se can't react to with enough skill and practice.
More of knowing where the projectile will be and being there before hand than actual reflexes.

Still, I don't think the sword would survive the hit. Also even if the parry would split the shot, the splinters would hit you most likely still travelling at mach speeds. Is a video game this time, so logic & reality need not boringly apply.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yeah the strategy guide will be somethinge lse for htis
Gotta parry !

Dex-chan lover
Okay Kamyuka, you are forgiven. Admitted you were wrong, took the aggro/death and stated you'd fix what you wrote, good on you.

Also that double spread on p17, so flipping cool!

While this quest/arc/boss may have gone on just a little too long for some this really was a cool finisher plus not only does it resolve getting Lycoris on the team fully, because obviously thats happening, but will also resolve Crim's current bad rep with even two other players being there for the spread of good word about Crim too. So the arc really served a lot of function overall.

Dex-chan lover
In story: Clutch wins and amazing rewards.
In reality: Flaking a boss attack to a wipe and heavy grinding to get the desired gear.

On the parry (or rather counter I should say since Crim cut the projectile instead of deflecting it), depending on the game and ability, parry timing and ability could be quite generous, e.g., as long as the stance is up incoming attack will be parried (and the stance is up for like 1s). Or, of course it could be super tight as well.
I choose to believe DUO devs and game designer are the nicer kind on this aspect.

Users who are viewing this thread