Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo - Vol. 4 Ch. 24.5 - After the Festival

Dex-chan lover
Jesus, can you imagine being their neighbor after they get married? Just a neverening parade of screaming, sex and screaming sex.

Dex-chan lover
Riko-chan is just too cute! Aonogahara-san, being the gentle giant he is, will probably wait patiently until she is a bit more grown up (and out). Then all bets are off!

Really enjoying this one, pretty much a full on extroverted couple who understands the need to be open about their feelings. Rather mature for high school students, at least in that aspect :)

The Pages of the chapters is kinda getting shorter i mean i like the constant update but right now i think its starting to slow down a bit maybe we will have it 1 to 2 weeks per chapter so that the quality of the manga does not decline so much PS : Mako is Cute :)

It's a monthly manga so we gotta wait a while between chapters when we're caught up to the raws. Which I'm pretty sure we are now. So monthly waits from here. Also this was a .5 So not a full chapter. @Ksunder

Aww man, was wondering why they haven’t updated in a couple of days. So many good ones are only monthly.

Just binged this, and man this is the best romcom I've ever read. These two are so damn funny.

Is this gonna be a thing now though? The author showed us what happened their first time, but now the author is just gonna gonna cuck us and go "Afterwards, Mako gave it to Shinichi in all kind of ways" and "And then they had lots of wild and crazy sex" from now on? Because if every chapter is gonna end with a "and then they had lots of sex" punchline from now on it's gonna get stale very fast. In fact, I think it's already getting a bit stale.

Still, this manga is very refreshing and it's nice to see a shounen romcom where the author doesn't shy away from sex and the main couple actually has sex. You know, like any other couple (especially teen couple) out there. They love each other, they're horny and they want to have sex...so they have sex. Lots of it too. No funny business. No bullshit. No cockblocks. None of that 100+ chapters of bullshit only for a light peck on the lips. Not even 25 chapters in and they doin' it like animals in heat. As it should be.

You know who that big boy reminds me of?
iu

Group Leader
Honestly, as unique as the main pairing is, I may be even more invested in the Riko x Aonogahara thing by now.

Dex-chan lover
Well Mako got her wish.

Its pretty funny that lil sis living a happy first time romance type of deal as this is going on lol.

Sex scene between her and the giant ? lol highly doubt it.

Users who are viewing this thread