Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo - Vol. 5 Ch. 29 - This is Our Promotion

Why do these two idiots seem to have a better loving relationship than most mangas? lol

Dex-chan lover
Finally this is over.
Just to think that the whole arc happen because they don't know how to foreplay....

Dex-chan lover
@Ashenhawk Because the story focuses specifically on a developing relationship, not a harem manga trying to be as perverse as possible while keeping a certain rating and intentionally not giving any set girl an overbearing advantage over the others, to keep up the sales for as long as possible.

@zzetal Not the first time its happened before, but yep, that is exactly what happened.

Supporter
Strange and controversial arc, mainly I think this would probably play better in japanese culture since it's more normal for them to be super apologetic to each other.

Dex-chan lover
I know people didn't like this arc that much. But I honestly loved it, The fact that it was all makos insecurities and fearing of being seen only as an object. as well as Shinichi understands that the way he acts can be overbearing. I like that. Insecurities in a relationship can cause so much damage even if they are small, Mako already had one when Shinichi told her that she should enjoy herself and then the misunderstanding making all of that overflow, Seeing why you feel like that. Because Mako knew she was being unreasonable, but she couldn't stop feeling insecure, Yes, it's way too over the top in the way that it was made, but that's the point of the manga. An over the top relationship with over the top reactions to even the smallest problems. and the fact that in a show like this we have pages like 13? it shows how much he loves her just emotionally speaking. Without the need to be over the top, just being genuine. Yeha, Like this arc a lot. But I feel it also endedat the perfect point, if it went for 1 or 2 chapters more then that would ruin it for me and made it worse for the ones that didn't like it, so I'm also glad it ended here

Dex-chan lover
I like how this arc ended, but I don't like the fact that the arc started because of a stupid misunderstanding that was never resolved even here in the ending. Like, what the fuck? Just tell the magazine wasn't yours. Jesus Christ.

I will laugh if the guy start refusing to have sex with her after all that or build some kind of comlex out of it

Dex-chan lover
drama ended safely, finally they can become a crazy bakappuru again 😭

Dex-chan lover
for all the folks worried about further relationship drama, there should be none.

This whole misunderstanding arc was made for educational purposes to show the peeps: Getting laid isn't all there is to it.
The manga tries to depict RL relationship dynamics and troubles with a crazy loud honest-to-the-bone couple after all.

Group Leader
Thank god this arc’s over. Here’s to hoping the next one pisses us all off less

Dex-chan lover
Thank god they sorted this quick and didn't pull a "Fechippuru" and ruin the series with needless drama!

Finally, they're back together

I'm still not a fan of how stupidly this arc started, but then again, a lot of relationship fights irl are also incredibly stupid. I'm just glad it ended well.

@JavelinJoe
@Ashenhawk Because the story focuses specifically on a developing relationship, not a harem manga trying to be as perverse as possible while keeping a certain rating and intentionally not giving any set girl an overbearing advantage over the others, to keep up the sales for as long as possible.

I was joking about that. It was more of a rhetorical question. I'm aware, but thank you! :D

Users who are viewing this thread