Don't Concern Yourself With That Book (Promo) - Ch. 0 - Promo Webtoon

Thank you for the translation, I enjoyed it.
I’m not sure if the promo comic gave me enough information to become interested in the novel though. I will see what novel updates says about this series. Thanks again!

Dex-chan lover
wow, beautiful art. i might check out the novel, but it seems like the blue haired guy is her brother and, while im interested in them from the promo webtoon, im not into incest so 😭

Dex-chan lover
@Haru_Honeyshiki are you sure? because in the description it says this; (i put it in spoilers so my reply doesn't look too long)

“What can I do for my elder brother?”

“Well.”

Pale sky blue hair fluttered finely in the wind. He smiled weakly, before parting his dry lips.

“Call my name.”
“...”

My head quickly snapped up.

“Call me… Amoru.”

His fingertips skimmed along my inner wrist.

and the only other pale sky blue haired dude we know of is the guy in the promo webtoon, so im p sure the guy in the webtoon and her elder brother in the description are one and the same

Dex-chan lover
ahh, i see. great!! i'll def check out the novel then! thanks for clarifying that 4 me :)

Dex-chan lover
The vibe from the webnovel cover (which is what is being used on the front page) and the art in the promo... So different. The art has her like an innocent pleasant being thrown at the foot of her capture. And the webnovel has she as a wicked noble lady who has to do everything in her own power to survive.
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
The artwork is so beautiful but if she ends up with the guy who killed her 40 times then this is bullshit. If it's a good revenge novel without romance though, that would be good. If anyone has spoilers about the novel let me know please.

I feel wronged that comic promo materials have ridiculously good art. Its only a one shot. Are we here to suffer? Knowing, the novel or the story to become a comic series will never to be translated? Or is it diabolical plan of the scans team to show us what we can never have bc its out of our reach...?!

I don't know what's wrong with me but I kinda wish the ML is the Crown prince *jeez* I just like handsome and tyrannic characters more lmao. And I definitely have something for black haired characters.

Users who are viewing this thread