Dorei kara no Kitai to Hyouka no sei de Sakushu dekinai no daga - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Is the mental barrier on page 2 & 3 an Evangelion reference? 'cause it suspiciously looks like an AT field...

Power Uploader
The chapter looks clean enough, so I’d say you did a decent job cleaning up the translations and typesetting. As others have said, there was no obvious AI stuff, so probably fine on that front. There was a slight error, though: It should be “the tables have turned” and not “the tables has turned”, but otherwise nothing stood out as problematic.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks buddy.
Personally I think using AI is fine if you don't lean on it like a crutch and let it do all the work, because that's exactly how asinine crap that reads like you're having a stroke gets out there.

I think that the typesetting could be a little better. There's lots of empty space in the bubbles and you can make the text a little bigger to make it easier to read. The redrawing could be a little better too, but overall it look ok.

Group Leader
hink that the typesetting could be a little better. There's lots of empty space in the bubbles and you can make the text a little bigger to make it easier to read. The redrawing could be a little better too, but overall it look ok.
Yeah my mistake for thattha
The chapter looks clean enough, so I’d say you did a decent job cleaning up the translations and typesetting. As others have said, there was no obvious AI stuff, so probably fine on that front. There was a slight error, though: It should be “the tables have turned” and not “the tables has turned”, but otherwise nothing stood out as pro

I think that the typesetting could be a little better. There's lots of empty space in the bubbles and you can make the text a little bigger to make it easier to read. The redrawing could be a little better too, but overall it look ok.
Noted! ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ

Dex-chan lover
Translator, ya fucked up! This is obviously meant to be a reference to Magikarps most intimidating move "splash". Though I think it was "hop" in japanese.
bj1sfa.png

Sadly, I no longer see the 10 hour version of the second video.
Other than this one serous oversite, you did fine.

Dex-chan lover
He's gonna turn it around by saying something about clothes for the girls. Also I like the spider girls and hope they can join as part of the larger harem as spirits or otherwise

I wish the guy was a little less clueless. I don't need him to be incredible, but a little less stupid and a little more aware of his surroundings would be great.
This is how I feel about most manga protags lately. They're all shy oblivious introverts with very little agency of their own. That's fine when the point of the story is to get them to come out of their shell, but most of the time it's just used as a comedy lever.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up. The quality is actually great. If you plan on continuing that'd be cool, as Flame Scans wants to drop it

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
thats like asking for someones......cum! :haa: :haa:
By all accounts it would be like asking for hair I would think.
Which until he explains with modern-knowledge-no-jutsu will still come of as really weird.

Edit: having thought on it further, considering the girls outrage he probably just accidentaly proposed (they only offer sil kto the one kind of thing) or sexually harrassed them for reasons will will see next time.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Pretty nice translation. Personally I think translating sfx onomatopoeia are unnecessary, anyone can learn hiragana and katakana in a week with an app, videos, writing...
Anyway, keep up with the good work. Thanks for the chapter :hearts:

Users who are viewing this thread