Doryoku Shisugita Sekai Saikyou no Butouka ha, Mahou Sekai wo Yoyuu de Ikinuku. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
You all thinking with modern age in mind. In medieval age, can't work is equal to death. There's no worker compensation, welfare, or holiday. Its always work seven days a week.

Common people can't afford a dead weight that can't work and waste resource. Its different story if the parent are noble.

Dex-chan lover
@nachtness
W9j4PVG.png

So far the main character is extra trash. Like bro get mad about SOMETHING , ANYTHING damn.

Dex-chan lover
@Tsukasa_iLy

Sure, he could get angry. But at whom ?
His parents who had made a decision, thinking a short painful life would be better than a long very, very miserable life?
His teacher who had lied to him for a long time, but with good intentions?
The world for being manacentered and the few manaless ignored or excluded throughout their lives ?

gotta learn from him for being optimistic
can't wait for that school arc

Dex-chan lover
So he's going to get through the admission test with just his muscles. Lol.

Double-page supporter
I would already die from depression if I wanted to use magic that badly and find out that I can't 😭

MC from https://mangadex.org/title/29296/mahou-sonna-koto-yori-kinniku-da should hang out with this MC and rule the world with muscle MAGIC

The MC's naive optimism is making me root for him and dread all the hardships that will come soon enough.

Users who are viewing this thread