Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 4 Ch. 34

Aggregator gang
@lonefire
same, whenever a series gets picked up for official translations and the TL's stop translating, mangasee is usually my next stop

Mangaplus has an AWFUL UI

All these people upset that the artist is making more money and they get a product for free out of it. Really shows you how much half of the readers care about the creators. Glad to see the group releasing it has shown they have morals. Thanks team

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for all your hard work.

-
If he's still able to give that kind of on spot advice, he should also have figured out a way to film underwater (or just be prepared to look underwater, i.e. swimsuit or suchlike), because a lot of the swimming happens there XD

Oh....so, no more updates. Shame😢😧

Millions of thanks to the folks at Xun. We appreciate your hard work.

Fed-Kun's army
@dsid2814
Sorry, I worded that wrong. I didn't mean to judge the actual quality of the translation cos I can't understand Japanese, but the translations on M+ make sense in English, so thats enough for me.

I doubt they're entirely changing the story, especially cos its an official translation

Thank you for all your hard work, hopefully it won't take too long for the official translation to catch up *tucks away mangaplus tab to be checked in a years time*

Shueisha is probs like checking out the Mangadex stats to see which series are popular. Then they choose those ones to translate into english 😅

thank you for your hardwork!

i really love this series as its totally reminds me things when i'm travelling around hokkaidou last year

now time to wait for the official to catch up

p.s that crying akino :"

Thank you for the chapter.
Thank you for translating.
Rest in the locker room.
56b.jpg

Well I'm def happy the author is going to hopefully get $$ for getting an official translation. Sad Panda I won't get to read it on here and... we'll have to wait for the translation to catch up to now (again).

Thanks for all your hard work and bringing this to us. I'm a sucker for gyaru manga :)

P17: I guess womens’ spines work different in Hokkaido, eh?

Users who are viewing this thread