Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 5 Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
I can't list the countless times people have criticized miyajima for showing Kazuya's character ,like him being a simp and all,that's way better than not knowing your own feelings and being half hearted

@HotGirlShi
Personally think it better than nothing considering Fuyuki's kiss was when he was asleep and he probably never be aware of it.

Yeah this isn't going to end well. I wonder how the author is going to handle the ending – quickly showing the mc choosing the first girl. roll credits? Choosing no one and let's all be friends living in peace and harmony? He's going to be absolutely flamed whatever he does, though. Setting so many “likeable” characters as serious romantic interests instead of acting as temporary wedges between the ML and the FL essentially makes this a harem manga and we all know how they end. There's no room for any sort of interesting plot development

Dex-chan lover
Leaving this particular manga aside I wonder why authors are so afraid of breaking "first girl wins" trope? It's so refreshing, add real competitive moment and other girls are often even more popular than the main one. Fortunately there are manga which able to break this "first girl" rule, but they are pretty rare in general

@CookieMonster I mean this generation of manga that just ended didn't have first girl wins.
Gotoubuns first girl was Itsuki and she didn't win, bokuben had 5 different endings or of you want to call the first one the true one, Uraka was still not the first girl, Sekai ka kanojo was not a first girl win... Now I cant remember what other manga ended recently but most of them tried to avoid the first girl wins troupe
Tho now that that period ended we are back on the first girl wins train with this generation of manga

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I'm glad they're not doing a lot of the usual tropes in this situation

Curious how they'll handle it

Dex-chan lover
"He's tall and has a handsome face."
f5jbAwf.jpg

Dex-chan lover
yukata with a choker.

YUKATA WITH A CHOKER.​

is this what enlightenment feels like

Users who are viewing this thread