Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 5 Ch. 41

Is this gonna be another blonde wins while black hair girl lose, find out when the next raws come out!

hmmmm mangaka is now makign it hard to pick which girl
at first it was fuyuki, now Sayu has really made her appeal
hmmmmmmmmmm

@HammerU89 oh I have no doubt in my mind that'll happen and I will be truly shocked if it doesn't. But for the time being, they get some peace

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, honestly... I wouldn't mind Sayu winning. Fuyuki never really had much of a lovey-dovey atmosphere going, or rather her PoV chapters never did more than hint at her having some type of feelings, unlike Sayu. And I'm still waiting for a romcom where one of the love interests turns out to just want to be good friends with the MC rather than also be a part of the romance dodecahedron.

Fed-Kun's army
fucking hell sayuri is damn fucking beautiful...the series has great Art in general but this one went a level beyond

if this gets an Anime, lots of people are going to worhip sayuri

Getting annoying and boring.

Also, there's a reason one is the Main character and the other is the side character wtf is wrong with people.

Too bad she gon' lose~ I'm so glad Fuyuki end game.
@maelstroon No, I don't want her to win. YES SHE NOT WINNINGGG!! Fuyuki best girl periodttt~

I speak spanish, after a time you surpass the spanish scan, thanks
Sayuri is fkcn precious... But I'm #TeamFuyuki so F for she

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I honestly don't give a shit whatsoever who he ends up with. I'm still wondering whether the fourth seasonal girl get introduced or not. It's annoying me a lot.

Dex-chan lover
I smell a cop out ending, with MC being sent back to wherever he came from and the girls are left behind, then an epilogue where he comes back years later and they're still waiting.

HUR

DUR

Users who are viewing this thread