Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 5 Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
@altmaria I just read ch 43 raw and you're right on the money what's about to come i feel. lol

c43 spoilers
I give Sayuri credit tho, unlike Fuyuki, she isn't playing nice and going for what she wants. I honestly wouldn't blame Shiki if he decides to go out with Sayuri after she aggressively kissed him like that and confessed tbh. Fuyuki only have her self to blame for being so passive and nice about the situation.. I can see Shiki going out with Sayuri because he thinks Fuyuki isn't in to him like that. Fuyuki being fake cool about it but really is heartbroken over it. Shiki gonna get shit on if he goes out with Sayuri while still thinking of Fuyuki. At least Sayuri got the first kiss and maybe dating him first. She's doing way better than a lot of girls in her situation. She may get heartbroken in the end, but she got a big bone thrown her way.

NGL tho, I am curious where the author will go with this tho, dude went about this in the worst possible way imo. People are gonna be upset regardless I guess lmao. Unless they do that copping out multiple ending bs.

I know it's marked harem, so we gotta go through all of this, but it's time to kick all the other girls out of the pool and proceed with S.S. Fuyuki. Went back and read the early chapters, and she's too adorable for all this stringing along.

Dex-chan lover
I envy the fact that Kimono isn't worn other places. It's stylish and has alot of ways to spice it up.

As much as I like Sayuri... You just need to look at all the Tankoubon-Covers and you know who will win in the end ~~
I hope it's not as predictable as I think it will be...

Dex-chan lover
One of the fews rooting for senpai tbh. Tho the other two are fine too

Dex-chan lover
@Sussudio

Although I get what you are saying about Sayuri, to me this is just a consequence of bad writing. In the real world, the conversation she had with Fuyuki would play out very differently, unless they were both insane... The way they behaved in chapter 37 felt like they were just two NPCs with no real agency for the sake of plot.

And then there's Shiki... The author is making Shiki really, really dumb (almost to the point of devoiding him of personality) for the sake of drama, and contradicting how both him and Fuyuki behaved in the beginning of the manga. From chapter 28 onward this manga took a nose dive in terms of writing, all because the author decided to make this a harem with "drama".

fuyuki is a retard who treats him like crap. in any IRL situation should would lose and cry. dont care that shes the MC and will win due to plot armor

Dex-chan lover
@altmaria

Nah, I 100% agree with you.

I'm not really a fan even, just appreciating the fact that she's gonna for it. While at the same time, I'm very annoyed how mentally gymnastic the author had to go to get to that situation lol. It's just gonna get even more dumb after the fact, because the author probably gonna add more girls to the equation. While having Fuyuki further distance herself cold, suppressing her feeling for little to no reason lol. Just for the sake for everybody else to have a "chance." It's brain dead, but people gonna eat it up regardless.

Dex-chan lover
@Sussudio

Preach... I glad we agree :)

To me it's especially bad, as I was seeing this as a simple, wholesome, romantic manga with great visuals... And I needed that. Such a shame it didn't stay that way.

Double-page supporter
MC feels so bland, like he has no back bone or anything. Just your average, run of the mill MC who just allows everything to happen without doing anything. All the characters feel like they're acting out of character.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh... it always stinks when you love the dedicated loser and want them to stop chasing a love they can't win.
Same thing happened to me with Manbagi.

Dex-chan lover
harem manga feel awful when so little thought is put into the rivals. sayu is literally just "goth gf who plays games". despite that, she has exactly as much personality as fuyuki, who is "gal gf w/ fat titties". senpai just randomly wrote herself out of the competition last chapter, which I barely cared about because she's literally "older gal gf who is good at school". just give fuyuki the EZ dub and let me be free from this garbage

ihateit.jpg

My mans going full on minecraft Steve head over here

Dex-chan lover
Ya know, normally I'm Team Ara Ara, but Sayuri kinda looking nice here

Im in with the sinking ship!! Though it feels bad for every girl here that gets rejected

Contributor
Nah, Fuyuki is still the obvisou winner by far.
She obviously for now don't want to say she's in love to not be in conlict with Sayuri, so she just let her and Shiki going out together to stay as friends with both of them.

Well, we all know it will not last for a long time, because her feeling will be too much too handle at some point, or because Shiki will try to confess to her or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread