Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 5 Ch. 46

I can understand the mother being a psycho but the father and her own mother are literally enablers. What a mess. And the manga is conveniently going to ignore that her own mother allows her to bully her child.

Instead of calling her out, they go to such lengths to make sure that the bully doesn't feel to inconvenienced.

This is some manipulative shit from the author, man dropping this now

Dex-chan lover
You know what? Last chapter was not that bad if we have this chapter as the sequence
Also WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT??!!??!

t28

Dex-chan lover
obaa-chan's head tho...

tenor.gif

especially page 7

Man. The comments section for this chapter is full of ignorant people. Lol
To conclude that she’s a bad mom when Shiki actually acts like an all-around good guy is asinine.
Does she come off as controlling? Yes. Sheltering your kids like that is never a good thing. But it’s not something new.
It’s obvious that Shiki’s mom is a the old school Japanese/East Asian parent who believes in the traditional way of raising her child.

And besides, he’s in high school, and he decided to move away from his parents’ house. If any of you did that in your teens, I’m sure your parents would have something to say about it. If you think they don’t, well, I’ve got bad news for you.

Group Leader
Is it just me or this manga turning into a shithole slowly? Cuz i feel like the author is trying to rush the romance part greatly. Also @VergeRafael idk what you're talking about bro, ofc your parents would be worried but, if you're going somewhere to get education i don't think your parents will chose for you to stay and get worse education. If you think they will keep you instead of letting you go, well, I've got bad news for you too.

Actually genuinely painful to read because half that shit the mother spewed sounded like it was ripped straight out of my early childhood gaslighting and guilt tripping. The other half sounds like the shit you’d be listening to in an anonymous peer consulting program. If it’s anything this manga does though, it’s defy tradition, so my hopes are up that the mom dies and Tsuba has a foursome on her grave or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
...Why the hell does the gal manga genre have so many bad...no, let me rephrase that, people-who-want-to-see-the-world-burn authors!?

Dex-chan lover
LOL so many wet noodles saying they're dropping this. LOL thanks for laughs!

anyone have the data on average age of mangadex users ? Been wondering for a while

Dex-chan lover
Doing senpai dirty. I like her character a lot but Shiki's mother's approval probably sinks her ship. That's too bad.

So she is one of those kind of mothers.... Damn poor senpai her ship got sinked by the support of psycho mom.

I don't know what I was expecting. She is an Asian parent, so her being a shitty parent should have been obvious.

Users who are viewing this thread