Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi

Bro this manga would've been perfect if they just kept it to mc and main girl. Why the fuck did they have to add in 2 hella cute and top tier girls just to have their heart broken cause we already know how this will pan out. If your gonna give mc a harem, then make sure he gets the fucking harem. Overall the mc is boring and plain, he's like a less dense but gayer version of tadano, also the art carrys the manga. 8/10

Dex-chan lover
Chapters 1-15 was great but after suddenly drawing worsen a lot, the story lost its ways too. 1-15 is the reason why this manga has a high rating, after that it becomes average harem crap.

Ch 37, pg 9. That ear is freaking me out. The little bit of hair in front of it makes it look like it’s attached backwards.

Group Leader
So, dropped again.
But considering the speed at which the official English chapters are being translated at(we get like, 1-2 chapter every week), we should catch up soon, maybe

The commitment to upload so many notices saying to read it somewhere else is amazing.

This could be my favourite romance manga by the time this finishes.

Also to the people who say this became ‘a trashy harem manga’ at some point, it really isn’t. The MC only really has 2 people in love with him, with the 3rd girl mostly in the background. And it’s not like they are living together or they have agreed to share the MC. I just don’t understand this logic

Also Fuyuki is best girl, not just in this manga, but in everything

Hello, RD Here and the guy who's managing this manga, I am looking for a JP TL , if someone can help DM me on MD

Dex-chan lover
This manga is a wholesome romantic comedy until chapter 28, then the author tries to introduce drama and harem stuff out of nowhere and completely ruins the story. He simply isn't good at writing dramatic stuff and makes characters behave in absolutely stupid ways, so unrealistic that actually pulls you out of the world he created.

His art is really good though, which is a shame, he should have kept it simple and wholesome as it was in the first 28 chapters.

Why do all these people always want the mc to have all the girls...? That’s horrible and torture for the girls. No girl (at least not most) wants to share a man in a relationship. For you all to want this is entirely selfish and horrible. Just bc he didn’t choose the girl u like? Seriously? And then criticize the author for not going the way u want it to go? God too many selfish people in this world. The manga is great. The author is doing fantastic and I can sympathize with all the girls. Stop wanting the mc to have them all please. That’s disgusting and greedy, unless the girls give their consent which I highly doubt. It’s obvious they want the mc to only belong to them. Just bc it’s a harem genre does not mean the mc should have all girls. Harem/Reverse Harem genre is just multiple people falling in love with the mc. That’s it. The route it can go is a sure route or unsure route so that you can believe he went with the girl you like. That is why most of the time the mc only goes with one person. It’s rare for the mc to have them all. I absolutely love the one person route (even if it’s with someone I don’t want) bc it’s entirely selfish to have them all. Barely anyone would want to share their partner. Think about how the girls will feel. Stop being selfish please. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread