Dou ka Ore wo Houtte Oitekure - Vol. 2 Ch. 11.5 - Vol.2 Extras

Dex-chan lover
eqphzMF.png

I wanted to say something along the lines of "What does she think of her relationship with MC" but after reading the short story at the end, yeah she's definitely got a crush on him as if that wasn't clear already. Too bad MC didn't have the guts to ask about that, though.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I'm glad the artist finds the MC lovable because there's no shortage of people at the ready to argue otherwise. I think he's alright. It's gotten to the point where at worst I tolerate him while taking notice of a few good moments he's had so far.

Thanks for the translation.

Double-page supporter
So skythewood just dropped the goth cig and dick girl manga, any idea as to who will replace them or is that just not gonna happen? Is anyone gonna update the goth cig Manga or is that against tos?

Dex-chan lover
They're pretty cute together. Too bad she's not first girl.
She's selfish and cowardly. Her first interaction with the MC was to give him the shits for reading a light novel, just because she wanted to mask her own insecurities. The second interaction was not much better, but more importantly, the MC is having a hard time (or he would normally be was it not for who he is now) because she's too afraid to own up to her interests and set things right about what has actually happened with that LN fiasco.

Dex-chan lover
She's selfish and cowardly. Her first interaction with the MC was to give him the shits for reading a light novel, just because she wanted to mask her own insecurities. The second interaction was not much better, but more importantly, the MC is having a hard time (or he would normally be was it not for who he is now) because she's too afraid to own up to her interests and set things right about what has actually happened with that LN fiasco.
The reason she didn't set things right is because she stopped going to school entirely due to the LN situation.

It's why the MC got involved in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
The reason she didn't set things right is because she stopped going to school entirely due to the LN situation.

It's why the MC got involved in the first place.
Her stopping going to school (in the original timeline she's unaware of) was not a direct and inevitable consequence of the LN situation, it was her decision after concluding that she's unable to deal with being outed as someone who reads LNs. In the current timeline, the MC has to deal with (well, "deal") much worse reputation of a creepy stalker which he has acquired for her sake, and she's yet to even consider addressing this. That's her cowardice and her selfishness.
At the very least, this situation prevents her from interacting with him normally while they are in school, so if she cares about advancing their relationship, that's quite an important hurdle to overcome

Dex-chan lover
So skythewood just dropped the goth cig and dick girl manga, any idea as to who will replace them or is that just not gonna happen? Is anyone gonna update the goth cig Manga or is that against tos?
Super Ura got officially licensed so they dropped the project and they are caught upto Dick girl's latest chapter and waiting for the next volume.

Dex-chan lover
Super Ura got officially licensed so they dropped the project and they are caught upto Dick girl's latest chapter and waiting for the next volume.
aaaaa, this explains a lot. Lucky me that the Portuguese translation seems to reach the English one

Users who are viewing this thread