Dou ka Ore wo Houtte Oitekure - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - There Are Only So Many Solutions a Loner Can Think of, Right?

Dex-chan lover
you reap what you sow lol
Edit: Ok maybe I should explain what I meant so that somebody else wont get baby rage mad, what I meant is he doesn't want to meat her - he goes where she can find him easily - he gets found therefore you reap what you sow

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
man this guy is a pain in the ass lmao.You would think after he experienced death he would see things differently but nah he's keeping his cringy loner act up like what was the point of the going back in time plot if this guy gonna act the same way as before

Dex-chan lover
Nothing literally happened in this chapter. It was just MC:

* Reiterating why he acts the way he does for the umpteenth time.

* Wandering around for a bit.

* Being taken aback by Hanamitsuji sudden arrival.

Basically we learned nothing and made no meaningful progress in the plot. Something's gotta change and fast because this is getting ridiculous.

Dex-chan lover
man this guy is a pain in the ass lmao.You would think after he experienced death he would see things differently but nah he's keeping his cringy loner act up like what was the point of the going back in time plot if this guy gonna act the same way as before
I agree with you, he is a pain in the ass. But also, he didn't decide for himself to go back in time, and in fact, iirc, he was just going to accept death since he felt like he wasn't really doing anything with his life anyway.

So if anything is going to change it would have to come from Hanamitsuji, since he already gave up on living since before the regression and clearly she's the one that caused them both to go back in time (somehow, for some reason).

She's just not been honest with him about anything up to this point, so there's been no progress.

Group Leader
Nothing literally happened in this chapter. It was just MC:

* Reiterating why he acts the way he does for the umpteenth time.

* Wandering around for a bit.

* Being taken aback by Hanamitsuji sudden arrival.

Basically we learned nothing and made no meaningful progress in the plot. Something's gotta change and fast because this is getting ridiculous.

And this is still only one-third of the last chapter in Vol.1. I was surprised to see the mangaka barely skipping anything in the novel when I first bought the raw. My guess is that he wants to drag out the whole trip arc into 5 - 6 chapters to be bundled into Vol.3. But don't worry, something's definitely going to change next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Is it really so bad that some people like to be alone?
the issue is not him liking to be alone, it's the fact that he experienced death and it had no impact on him like my guy has no regrets nothing at all which makes me question the point of going back in time plot if he's just gonna keep acting the same way as before .we saw in the first chap how he wasted his 3 years of highschool doing absolutely nothing of value and now he's just repeating it all over again

Dex-chan lover
the issue is not him liking to be alone, it's the fact that he experienced death and it had no impact on him like my guy has no regrets nothing at all which makes me question the point of going back in time plot if he's just gonna keep acting the same way as before .we saw in the first chap how he wasted his 3 years of highschool doing absolutely nothing of value and now he's just repeating it all over again
At least his grad will be better lmao.

Dex-chan lover
that's not the correct response to help people whose already trapped in sorrow. not like you want to help anyway..
Dont really understand what you mean, what I meant is he doesn't want to meat her he goes where she can find him easily he gets found therefore you reap what you sow
not like you want to help anyway
dont know where that came from lol

Dex-chan lover
It might look like "wasting" to you, but to him it was surviving. Put yourself in his shoes.

Dex-chan lover
It's not like he doesn't have any regrets. He's just too stuck in his own rut to do anything about it. He's too much of a coward.

Normally, you'd change something about your life if you went back in time. But the MC won't. That's the crux of the story. And it's also where the romance angle come it. One of the girls is gonna inspire him to take the chance that time travel had given him.

Dex-chan lover
if any else, I feel like he is forcing himself to be alone at this moment cuz I mean classmate doesn't like him cuz of that incident, and no one knows the truth (other than the victim and president, that FML), He left the group cuz he knew it would get worsen more he stays with them cuz of class prez is trying to make him involved with them. He doesn't want class prez to get isolated. I could be wrong but that is how I view Japanese society, they rather not get involved with someone who is troublesome such as this dude MC at this moment.

Yeah he prob won't change his way of being alone after death for sure, that why FML is there trying to drag him in,but now is not a good time lol

Users who are viewing this thread