Dou ka Ore wo Houtte Oitekure - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - That Isn't the Face I Want to See on Hanamitsuji, Right?

Dex-chan lover
Breaking off a relationship that you know is not going well is a healthy skill to have, while it may not be good for the story, I would see it as the most logical if we continue with the two not meeting again,and the argument that breaking a relationship with a freind hurts is simply not one good enough to warant to stay together.

The only way I can see them back together without losing repsect for the plot, is if either MC or the FL have a strong change in ideology, allowing for a realtionship where they are not of harm to the other.

Dex-chan lover
As someone who has been alone for nearly a decade, letting people go is okay. To start a relationship with someone very different usually means that someone has to change, and in my experience, it's the extrovert who wants to change the introvert, not the other way around.

Seems like the author wants us to see the MC's actions as wrong and I can't agree with that at all.

Dex-chan lover
It's good, hopefully he continue to be a loner, and not just do like all those shitty manga where the loner stop being a loner. For once please let the loner win by being a loner, i want one manga, only one is enough, where the mc is good by being alone, it's too much to ask ?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I just want him to make up his mind, whether it's go being full lone wolf or start to be friends and care with people he cared about (in this case, Hanamitsuji)

Needs this much progress to make him actually make up his mind, but it's okay

Then I checked novelupdates page
The novel is axed, sadge, I guess that's why the manga suddenly become much more serious than before, because the ending is near

Dex-chan lover
And BOOM there's the title drop. Jokes aside, sometimes you don't realize when you had good thing going until it actually disappears from your life. I can say personally that you can't really change a person easily or set expectations on them if they don't want to. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
the mc is finally grow some balls
Balls? No.

Neurons partly firing and sending halfway sensible thoughts? Maybe.

This Lone Wolf stuff is simply adolescent excuses that have been used ad nauseum over centuries by millions of teenagers to justify their inability to learn basic social skills.

Let's not conflate his age finally catching up with him and tying those half-finished thoughts together and realizing he's been the problem the whole time, not the solution. He still lacks the Moral Fibre to do the "Right Thing" whatever that might be. Self-awareness is not courage.

Users who are viewing this thread