Doukutsu Ou kara Hajimeru Rakuen Life ~Bannou no Saikutsu Skill de Saikyou ni!?~

Generic and isekai with mining take out reincarnation. But still has the over powered mc.

Following but boring 5/10

@shubh68 well you should have put spoiler tag on your comment. Thanks for the spoiler btw! I've decided to drop this manga. Because I do not wish for any loli/harem tags in here so knowing that this is harem. I'm out. You save my life!

@Mwshrwwm Well yeah, I had high hopes for this story at the beginning. It seemed kinda similar to slime. Even the first 15-20 chapters of novel are great, so it will remain good till ch 15 in manga too, I guess. But it will nosedive after that.

i kinda like it because its interesting and has this build your own world feeling to it, but i feel like its not very well written, because there is just way to many plot conviniences that take place whenever he needs, wants or has to do something, he finds the solution literally on the next page or already found it 1 chapter earlier, its getting a bit to much.

Has Harem and Futanari >.> Would've been nice if MangaDex actually properly tagged anything...

Users who are viewing this thread