Doumo, Yuusha no Chichi desu. 〜Kono Tabi wa Gusoku ga Gomeiwaku wo Kakete, Moushiwake Arimasen〜 - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
:ROFLMAO: A finger flick that generates an air bullet that hits like (or harder than) a large caliber rifle.

Every time I read this series I feel that the art is quite rough and the paneling is a bit stiff, but perhaps it is an intentional choice (either by the artist or whoever chosen the artist) because it gives the over-the-top scenes some level of humor, and making it fun to read (it’s so ridiculous it works kinda feel).

Aggregator gang
:ROFLMAO: A finger flick that generates an air bullet that hits like (or harder than) a large caliber rifle.

Every time I read this series I feel that the art is quite rough and the paneling is a bit stiff, but perhaps it is an intentional choice (either by the artist or whoever chosen the artist) because it gives the over-the-top scenes some level of humor, and making it fun to read (it’s so ridiculous it works kinda feel).
I don't know, i think the author is trying and likes what he's doing, even with the art style i still want to see where it goes!

Dex-chan lover
Dad looks like the type who would throw his kid off the cliff for "a demon trial" later

Dex-chan lover
Maybe instead "simple son" it would be more appropriate use "stupid son" instead.

Aggregator gang

It's so wonky, it's gone past being garbage to being endearing. I like it, for reasons that completely escape me.

Dex-chan lover
Wiel: "You have to make this decision yourself, Mio"

Mio's Father: "Leave with them, Mio"

Users who are viewing this thread