Dramatic Love Starts From The Basics - Ch. 1 - 35 years old, single, no girlfriend, living at parents' house

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the next few chapters will explore the other occupants history before moving to the meat of the story. Glad that I recognize this artstyle by Enomoto Akamaru sensei since their previous work has been enjoyable. Looking forward to seeing how the story will play out. Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
As long as we don’t get gore, sexual violence and battle royale tags added next chapter..

Aggregator gang
Thanks for this! Really, really keen to see how this series goes.Thanks for this! Really, really keen to see how this series goes.

Supporter
I wonder if the next few chapters will explore the other occupants history before moving to the meat of the story. Glad that I recognize this artstyle by Enomoto Akamaru sensei since their previous work has been enjoyable. Looking forward to seeing how the story will play out. Thanks for the translation.
And there's still lots of that previous series still to come for EN readers.

Supporter
As long as we don’t get gore, sexual violence and battle royale tags added next chapter..
Would very much like this to go the Ice Guy And His Cool Female Colleague route where the ships form right away and there's no love-dodecohedron stuff muddying things up.

middle 30's romcom with roomies? sign me up. at least its not highschoolers and their bs, its adults and their BS!

Group Leader
middle 30's romcom with roomies? sign me up. at least its not highschoolers and their bs, its adults and their BS!

addicted.png

Dex-chan lover
Was about to drop it directly as I didn't want to spend time with yet another moronic, indecisive, insecure male character, but the end caught me off guard. I'll give it a shot since I like the mangaka's previous work.

Double-page supporter
I know this will revolve around the drama and romance to all of them. However, count me in.

Definitely bookmarked!

Users who are viewing this thread