Drop!! ~A Tale of the Fragrance Princess~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Towards the Future

Dex-chan lover
Axed? For Pete's sake! And here I was happy the pace was faster than the webnovel translation.

EDIT: Lol, just noticed the light novel version is being translated at a pretty good rate.

Dex-chan lover
Wait.... The End
What the heck I really enjoyed this fluffy manga, wtf japan.
Well just waiting for webnovel for updates

Aggregator gang
I don't think this is the end of the whole series, just this volume or arc. Based on Baka Updates, it's still ongoing.

Group Leader
It hasn't had a release since March. Release just says pending since then >.<

Dex-chan lover
Given the small reveals of future characters that are not in the next immediate arc, I'm pretty sure that was a "buy our novel to get the rest of the story!" like most LN adaptations... :\

Dex-chan lover
'Dark Guild' my arse. Why did they let a subordinate assassin know of their whole scale of operations? Because of that, crackdown couldn't be easier.

Dex-chan lover
@welcom2atlantis well to be fair she wasn't a subordinate she was a tool what with the curse that not only sapped her free will but also instigated her into trying to kill Cordelia also pretty sure they were planning on killing her either with the curse or something else after her mission

that the status is cancelled means they planned to continue but found it wasn't popular enough or selling well enough to justify it and cut it off. in all likelihood they had no choice but to hint at future characters so as to try and make people want to continue following the story.

such a shame because seeing the manga after reading the novel would have been fun and refreshing

Double-page supporter
what chapter does the manga end at? I wanna continue in the LN.

Users who are viewing this thread