Drop!! ~A Tale of the Fragrance Princess~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Towards the Future

Dex-chan lover
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i loved this one =(((((((((((((((((

Dex-chan lover
Shame that it seems to be over but I enjoyed it none the less. Thanks for the translations!

Cancelled....... really?....... like f*cking realy?....... if the status is "completed" it means "now u got interested? Find out the rest in the novel!" Then okay........ but cancelled?......

Why didn't they cancel that isekai manga where the mc for w/e reason start and stay butt naked, or that manga about exploring marine and sea life but for w/e reason went haywire in 20 chapters, or any isekais manga where it is no more than self insert for edgy real life self bullied in school then got revenge etc, or yet another isekais manga that only had side characters that do nothing but glorify mc for w/e reason in each chapters.......

Agggh f*ck it japan......

Dex-chan lover
Okay, anyone care to review what actually happened over the course of this series?

Dex-chan lover
HOLD THE FUCK UP. It's been cancelled? I'm glad I read the Light Novel, it's really really good and I was looking forward to how the manga would draw it, this is unfortunate. To read the LN, just go to NovelUpdates, I really do recomend the LN.

Double-page supporter
here's the chapter immediately after this one for the LN https://www.whimsicalstargazers.net/drop/dropv2int02/

Group Leader
Well, I kinda don't blame them for canceling since the series is a little slow and the art doesn't suit it that well... but I'm still really going to miss it. I liked this. QvQ

Well saw the end coming from the https://mangadex.org/chapter/625597/5 on ch12 but will still miss this fluff.

Fed-Kun's army
Canceled just like that. Although, it's not a magazine publication.

Users who are viewing this thread