Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 11 Ch. 71.1 - Daydream Hour 4

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation!

Some thoughts:
Page 6: I really want that Laius T-shirt, goddammit. Seems like it could be easy to reproduce, if only I had the golden symbol image;
Page 8: Idk why but those plump halflings really make me uncomfortable... probably because up until now we've only seen halflings built like Chilchuck, tall and slender;
Page 9: Senshi's old group being the supreme dad squad, lol. Dwarves are really good at rocking aloha shirts, I'm jealous here;
Page 14: I really went and forgot their names, but the dwarf in Kabru's group looks really good as an elf, damn. The gnome, too, looks a bit like Laios as a human. Mickbell, though, should be glad for landing as a halfling, because he has an awful recessed chin as other races lol;
Page 21: Kuro can talk in a surprisingly more complex manner when speaking in his native language compared to when talking in the common tongue, huh. Makes me think if he's just playing the "numbskull dog" part to please Mickbell.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
I am fed holy shit 🙏
I have seen things in this chapter I will try to burn into my eyes

Dex-chan lover
teleport 💩
no kink shame the shortstack
i frakking love kobold

These extras just exude the aura of someone who is deeply passionate about their craft.

Of course Marcielle is a super sneaky spell pooper.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I almost look forward to these more than the main chapters. She's such a damn good creator.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.

Now I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally want to know the secret spell...

Dex-chan lover
Chichuck likes to listen to people pissing and shitting. And the Dwarve girl definitely like Tallmen's legs. Like the MC of Monster Musume and his beloved Arach-Nee.

Misurn shirt:
出張 - business trip
カナリヤ - canary
迷宮調查陔 - dungeon investigation

Aggregator gang
She really put alot of effort into having a huge cast and making them all different. I like these extras that put some insight into the process and show the differences of races and traits of certain character. You can even see the faces of character that have most of it usually covered for better insight here and other tidbits.

YXfQrYz.gif

I think Marcille's spell would be simple enough. Soundproof or somekind of Barrier spell

Users who are viewing this thread