Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 14 Ch. 97 - Dungeon Meshi

Group Leader
Anyone else think that the remains of the Winged Lion in Falin stopped her from turning into more of a monster than she did in order to prevent the curse from affecting her? Sort of a last bit of wish granting before it permanently disappeared back into its realm.

Dex-chan lover
Dang, what a ride. Honestly, satisfied with that ending. Not too full and not working on an empty stomach. Just enough to keep going with my day. THANK YOU FOR TRANSLATING!

Thank you for all of your hard work, Kui-sensei and team, and #EverydayHeroes Scans, and congratulations for almost 10 years! Thank you so much for sticking it out!! Super appreciate all of your efforts and time spent.

Dex-chan lover
I'm tearing up :meguuusad: It's been a long, long ride and it's finally over. Thanks for the scanlations over these past however many years (I've been reading this for so long that my tracking list doesn't have the starting date lol). Hoping some of that bonus material has the Laios x Marcille ending I desperately crave.

Double-page supporter
Neither short nor stretched to outrageous length. Just the perfect length with beautiful finishing to back it up. But, with that being said, I shall miss this. Thank you everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread