Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Ch. 12.1

Dex-chan lover
Mating press this damn smug vampire RIGHT NOW
Also i want to stick my nose in those twintails and sniff them like my life depended on it.

Dex-chan lover
This was one of my favorite arcs in the story, I like their back and forth. Both MC and the vampire have a lot of chemistry. My favorite part was when they almost make it out of the dungeon alive.
Novel filth trying to take a breath in mangadex comments without dropping spoilers challenge

Can ln readers spoil me about what happens to judith next chap and what happens with her in the future just curious i cant find the webnovel or ln for any info 🤔

Aggregator gang
Can you smell it boys? Yep, I smell it too.
Good old RESET is back on the menu.

Dex-chan lover
I see the story is progressing quite well so far. Judith's actually not how you would imagine a vampire to be. She's quite a good match for the mc, and Kiska has made progress in leaps, and bounds, but he's still an idiot.

wtf with this mf? he kicked the hero when she wanted to do with him nd now he doesn't mind with this vampire? if he gonna do it then i'm gonna drop this shit
because remeber what happened last time though lmao

Dex-chan lover
... kid should hug her, and cry, and talk about his traumas ("I'm sorry, I can't go further than this. Not after the girl I loved was...")

situation really calls for emotional intimacy, rather than physical. for everyone involved.

Last edited:
wait, so the WN is basically finished for now and we have to wait for the LN to catch up to get new chapters? I was wondering why there were no new chapters, too bad
Yeah we probably won't get anymore WN chapters. It's literally in the middle of the arc too. It's annoying.
Can ln readers spoil me about what happens to judith next chap and what happens with her in the future just curious i cant find the webnovel or ln for any info 🤔
Look up the name on Novel Updates Zetro Translations has a translation caught up to the WN.

If you still want spoilers Judith's head is about to roll. Ageha hates how close they are able to get. So far in the WN she's has 1 more memorable appearance, but she does get brought up a decent amount. What she taught him is super important, but so far she has the she has the short end of the stick out of all the girls romance wise. I'm hoping that changes this arc though.

Dex-chan lover
I am just going to drop a R.I.P. There is only one road for this MC and it's death.

Dex-chan lover
movie magic (it was never explained, lol, lmao)
soo she just shows up like that ? wow bravo to the author :pacman: :clap: . I have a theory that Ageha "Other" personality (the one who loves him) feels the disturbance about the relationship between the MC and the vampire lady and feels jealous since the MC is getting close to the vampire lady. She then broke free from the seal and then proceed to go where the mc and the vampire were.

Dex-chan lover
movie magic (it was never explained, lol, lmao)
stop lying
soo she just shows up like that ? wow bravo to the author :pacman: :clap: . I have a theory that Ageha "Other" personality (the one who loves him) feels the disturbance about the relationship between the MC and the vampire lady and feels jealous since the MC is getting close to the vampire lady. She then broke free from the seal and then proceed to go where the mc and the vampire were.
She shows up the same way she did in chapter one. It's been a while since I've read the WN so might not be completely correct, but she could send out some sort of spiritual body once in a while when she was sealed.

Users who are viewing this thread