Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Ch. 13.1

Double-page supporter
The original girl the MC liked got raped, but it was off panels. The fiance and his friends accused the MC of raping and killing her. But technically no we never saw a panel with actual penetration, so far...
Pardon me but p*rn doesn't happen off-camera..😅

Fed-Kun's army
I mean Ageha had a nice initial approach, but she slacked. Can't complain if you didn't even try to compete with Judith...

Fed-Kun's army
i really don't get what's the deal with Ageha, i don't know where the author is going with this character at all, her getting jealous with the MC getting close to Judith kind of not make sense in a way considering he got rejected when he went to see her again before, now she got all pissed off that MC is close with Judith
I'd say bipolarity, but it's more closer to having two personalities.

Dex-chan lover
ignoring her being able to free herself from the seal somehow, her killing him doesn't make all that much sense. she killed him for not staying away from her, and now she kills him for doing so??? i assume that her "split personalities" share memories, so it really doesn't make sense for her to get mad at him for staying away (especially since she probably saw him reject judith). only explanation i can buy is that she's just that much of a fucking hater, which... given the title and general content of this manga, i guess isn't all that farfetched

i really don't get what's the deal with Ageha, i don't know where the author is going with this character at all, her getting jealous with the MC getting close to Judith kind of not make sense in a way considering he got rejected when he went to see her again before, now she got all pissed off that MC is close with Judith
ALSO HE REWINDED SO HE NEVER EVEN MET HER THIS TIME

LOLOLOLOL HAHAHAHA stupid ass mc just die and end this series, this is like amalgamations of all manga mc possible in one mc i dont even know where to start if I were to rant its just shit well this is the premise of the whole manga, make an dumbshitpussyretarded mc and FEED HIM little by little (by dying) its like the mc is a newborn baby that you need to taught him all things what right or whats wrong or what's logical like bruuuuh its not even worth ranting lmao

bro doesn't even know what a yandere is, and she knows that even if he kills the mc he will just respawn again cuz its her SKILL, and like you don't even reading. its just all goes to ACCEPTANCE. if you don't even comprehend what Im saying then just stop reading this shit, its shit enough you just mking it shittier

Dex-chan lover
bro doesn't even know what a yandere is, and she knows that even if he kills the mc he will just respawn again cuz its her SKILL, and like you don't even reading. its just all goes to ACCEPTANCE. if you don't even comprehend what Im saying then just stop reading this shit, its shit enough you just mking it shittier
i don't really do these kind of stuff, but try writing proper sentences first next time before trying to diss someone, there's a difference between proper yandere and batshit insane girl

and frankly speaking, i don't need your dumb opinion on what i said when you don't even get what i mean, other people in this chapter comment already made clear of that for me without even using insult and just proper explanation of what the author is going with this story

p.s : i don't need your fucking permission to read whatever i want and comment whatever i want even if i couldn't understand what you wrote just because you can't write properly and only able to use mostly crude words, dumbass

Read at your own risk if you want to continue Traveller
Pleaseeeee please spoil some more
does the MC accept Ageha, and get together??? Do they fuck?? Also what happens to Judith??
Yes he will ditch his D on crazy but Agetha ain't the first one, Some crazy shenaniggans shits happens to Mc of a certain shady organization that sealed Agetha causing the MC getting Mindfucked to enternal nothingness sometime later in some stroke of luck Mc gets to meet Judith again MC says thank you to Judith being the best girl she killed the MC to end his suffering in this certain loop Judith still being one AMONG of the best girls in the novel despite her lack of appearance in the novel.
P.S I'm gonna say the Mc being mind shit dumb is one of the best points of the novel on how he tame the Yandere

Travel Caravan for those who want to continue this Re:Zero Level stuff

Users who are viewing this thread